Angel fixation 2

Jimin did as I said, dropping me right on my ass. The back of his hand wipes his lips before he rushes out of the bathroom as footsteps were heard. "Baby?" Jungkook calls out in a concerned tone, panicking as soon as he saw the fragile state I was in. "Are you okay? When did you start feeling sick like this?" He asks, picking me up as gently as he could. As soon as he carries me out of the stalls I see taehyung standing down the hallway, watching.

Something isn't right. Something isn't right at all. Why is Taehyung around everytime Something goes wrong, and why isn't he doing anything about Jimin? Is this all part of one of Taehyung's sick games? Nothing makes sense.  Ever since jungkook kept acting weird about examination things have been off.

"Here, take this, it will help with nausea". Jungkook places me on on the bed in the the medical room, grabbing a cup of water and a pill. I immediately take the medicine once he hands it to me, hoping it will stop this horrible feeling. What the hell did Jimin put in my food?

That wasn't the only thing that made me uneasy, it was the look in his eyes. It's like he wanted to hurt me...a look I've never seen any living being show. Maybe in order to stop this, I just need to give him what he wants. Maybe he's thinks I lead him on and Is angry. I agree, it is my fault completely ..so I'll apologize when I see him again

Not too long after the medicine kicked in, I was sound asleep inside of the medic room.

_____________

It was now the weekend and I woke up realizing Jungkook was lying next to me, shirtless. What happened last night?  His muscular arm was wrapped around my naked torso and  his head was two inches close to my neck.

I try to move, but he just pulls me in more. "Jungkook, I have to get up...." I say, making him hug me tighter. "What happened last night? Did we do anything?"

Jungkook opens his eyes, "you don't remember?" Once he asks, I started to remember exactly what happened.  Jungkook took me home shortly after I fell asleep and i eventually woke up to him kissing me. Things escalated from there. It was a bit strange that things had to happen when I was dazed, but I guess it wasn't intentional.

I finally get up and go down stairs so I could cook us some breakfast vut the fridge was pretty empty. The first time jungkook and I had sex also seemed unintentional. It's like the only way he really gets turned on is when I'm not in the right state of mind.

After I changed and left the house, I made my way right inside of the grocery store down town. Looking down the vegetable aisle, I step on a potato, mushing it. SHIT! now I have potato on my shoe! I lift my leg up almost falling over because I was wearing heels and heels are very easy to balance in. While I wobble trying to wipe my shoe, I feel hands hold me up. "Oh! Thank you so much, you didnt....have.."

"Taehyung?" My eyebrows furrow and I move, not letting him hold me up any longer. "I just happen to see you over here wiping something off of your shoe." "This is a rare sight huh.."

I sigh, finally putting my leg down. "Why are you following me?" I ask, knowing that he never shops, his AI always does.

He smirks, "this is the reason I'm following you" he points his head towards  the back aisle, exposing Jimin. I feel a feeling in my stomach as if I was sick all of a sudden. This is truly getting scary.

"Wait...are you taking him shopping or?" Taehyung smiles, "I saw him following you here and I decided to just take him shopping."

My brows furrow, "How'd you know he was following me" I say, backing away from taehyung. Everything became quiet and weird after I asked, and I decided to rush to the check out line just to get away from them. They're both weird and it's scaring me. Why is everyone acting so strange around me.

When I got done shopping, I made my way to my car. However, I was also horribly greeted with Jimins presence.

"I...I just wanted to say Hi, Miss."

I freeze, taking a deep breath before turning around. "Jimin I'm sorry! I'm sorry if I made you angry! I'm sorry if I made you think I lead you on."

He looks around, scratching the back of his head nervously. I notice Taehyung standing in the back of the parking lot....

"Taehyung told me Jungkook fucked you over again, Miss. Just let me help you...I won't treat you bad, I'll take care of you, cook for you, wash you! I'll do everything for you!" Jimin got on his knees, begging me, but I was still stuck on what he said before all of this.

"What do you mean 'fucked me over'?"

Jimin tilts his head to the side, "taehyung said that jungkook told him he gave you too much on purpose. I just- I just couldn't not see you and tell you that you meant more to me."

The rage in me had already boiled up at this point, "BUT YOU DIDNT POISON ME?"

"No Miss....I didn't" Jimin looks down and looks towards Taehyungs way.

My jaw drops and I quickly take the rest of my things and throw them in my car. I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening. I just knew I had to go, leave from this hell pit.