Psychotic

Work was over and Jimin and I were now home

Work was over and Jimin and I were now home. While we walked into the house jimin took a deep breath, pausing in his tracks. "How was your day?" He asks with a genuine smile on his face making my heart warm up as usual.

"It was great Jimin, how about yours?" He nods before continuing to speak, " it was fine, I just missed you a bit..did jungkook have fun with you, miss?" His tone a little sarcastic while giving me an innocent stare. My eyebrows furrow, "What are you asking, and please jimin don't give me that look..." Rolling my eyes I decide to take my shoes off while.

Jimin had a blank expression on his face before he stretched his arms and hands out, walking up to me slowly as I stood back up dropping my heels by my feet. His hands were in the shape of someone trying to strangle someone. His hands were also shaking. Frightened, I backed away, trying to get a good distance between the two of us. "What are you doing? Before he could reached my neck he stopped, covering his face. His stare wasn't normal this time, it was scary. He looked as if he had lost all of his sanity...

"I'll never hurt you...angeline"

He says with a deranged smile on his face. His smile fades and he slaps himself before gripping onto his hair. " I'm sorry, miss!"

His behavior started to really scare me at this point, never have I seen anything like this before.

"Jimin calm down..." I say, holding my hands up in caution.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry, Miss! I didn't mean it! I just...I need you...please! Don't send me back to testing!" There he was, crying again. His mental state wasn't healthy at all, but at least he trusted me enough to be open about it.

I walk up to him and he pulls me in instantly holding me. "It's hard to stay sane anymore.....especially when you act like we have nothing together.  You can't just sleep with me and try to sleep with him after! I fucked you, you enjoyed it, and you're acting like you never did! "

My eyes widen when I realized the mistake I made. I only wanted him to feel better yesterday, but I made everything worse by adding more attachments!

"Jimin let me go!" I say, but he continues to hold me. "Angeline..." he says in a threatening tone..

"You're acting insane, just let me go already and we'll talk about it later!" I yell, frustrated by him.

He let's me go of me, backing up with his head hanging low while his hair covered his eyes.

I take the chance and storm up to my bedroom, slamming it shut after walking in. I can't believe this...I feel anger toward him but it's not his fault? Why do I feel angry at him? I should have never done it!

"FUCK!"

_________________

It was morning and we were already at work in the office, as usual.  This time, Jimin didn't look so well. His hair was messy and his clothes were barely ironed and he did nothing but stare at me all morning.

"Angeline..." he calls, fidgeting.

"Yes, Jimin?" I answer, somewhat annoyed by his blatant staring.

He takes another deep breath, " I-"

Before he could say anything else, everyone was called down to the conference room. This time Jimin held my hand as we walked before whispering, "I'm sorry about my behavior from last night, Miss." His fingers intertwined with mine and our pace became slower as we walked. Despite all the misunderstandings, confessions, and awkward situations, there's still this strong feeling I get when he touches me. It's like....I don't want him to stop, but my gut feeling tells me to get away from him. His aura could lure anyone in, making you addicted after the first encounter.

Soon after we locked hands, I stop and turn to face him so I could ask if he was okay, but we just ended up staring in each other's eyes. This moment felt more intense than any other moment I've had...It was weird..but it made my heart flutter.

"What's going on?"

Jungkook says and I quickly snatch my hand away from Jimins'. "I- h- we were just talking-"

Jungkook smirks before walking by me, bumping into my shoulder. FUCK! Not again! I screwed up yet again and I don't know how I keep letting this happen? We were just talking, but I just...froze up...

________

Everyone was now all in the conference room, seated in chairs that lifted us above the marble flooring.

"Looks like I received some information about the crash from Thursday"

Taehyung says, glancing at jimin from time to time. "Seems like we were able to successfully cover the situation up before it reached the public. So, we will celebrate tomorrow night...come in your best dresses and suits please."

I smile, looking over at jungkook who was trying his best to ignore me. I know I messed up...twice already, but I don't  know why I'm feeling this way? My smile fades and Jimins' hand crept it's way onto mine. I look at him and he gives me a faint smile before taehyung cleared his throat.

"However, that is not the only news that I've received" He says before chuckling

Nervous I move my hand away from Jimins, placing it onto jungkooks. Surprisingly, he didn't move it, he just sighed.

" I was informed that one of you is in a relationship with another in this room. Whoever you are also decided to...use the nurse room for your private activities?"

My lips part and my hand lifts away from jungkooks. Damn, someone fucking reported us?

_______________

After the meeting was over, Taehyung called me to his office. Fear ran through my mind like neurons.

"Sir?" I answer as I closed the office door behind me.

He sat, both hands placed on the desk as his gaze settled on my presence.  " So how is everything going with Min proxy? You don't have to lie...just be honest "

Taehyung takes a sip of his beverage before my lips opened to speak. "He's great! He's like any other person and he's nice. Of course we have our disagreements,  but he's such a sweetheart!" Tae places his beverage back onto the desk before firmly clasping his hands together after hearing my answers.

A deep sigh evokes, "He's like 'any other human'..are you that foolish, Angeline?" Taken aback by his words I quickly shake my head.

"I'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you Angeline... Jimin is the one who reported you and jungkook to me. He did it in a way that if I were foolish and didn't know much about his deceitful kind, I'd believe his innocence."

"He is very strange, Angeline. Not only that, his kind are dangerous, psychotic, extremely obsessive, and morally incompetent"

My eyebrows furrow and my facial expression became more disturbed. Why would he do that? Was he really that angry?

"Listen...for your safety, I'll give you two days to help him move out of your home."

I shake my head before running up to his desk, "No! YOU CANT DO THAT! He can't go back to those other people! He's not anything like you've explained, he was only frustrated that day!"

Taehyung frowns, " frustrated? Why, Angeline? There is no other logical reason a servant would try to expose his own boss...... he's MAD! His kind are no good and are evil! I hired you for a reason, and now you're making me think you're not so intelligent,  Angeline!"

I bang my hand on the desk, "Oh Tae, don't give me that!"

He smirks before continuing, " You're lucky jungkooks my best friend...if he wasn't,   I'd have you eaten alive by the public in no time."

I ball my fist up, " You wouldn't!" I say before turning around to leave.

Taehyung grabs my wrist

"Wait-"