blood and semen pt2

As soon as we got inside Jungkook began making out with me. His hands touching my conscious body like never before. He was finally going to make love to me, normally. Our clothes were off and his body was ramming into mine. His cock fills me up like no other, hitting my g spot just right. My back arches and I completely understand why I always still crave his touch. His hand gropes my right breast before sliding down to rub my clit. "Im gonna cum jungkook!" I say, but things quickly took a turn when I saw him grab a sharp blade.

"I love you so much angel" he says before I push him off of the bed in fear. "ARE YOU INSANE" He starts crying, getting closer to me with the blade still in his hand. "Calm down.. I have to ease your pain! You're miserable here, Angel! I just can't let Jimin  have you.. I'M THE ONLY HALF THAT WAS SUCCESSFUL UNDER TAEHYUNGS WING! YOU WERE MY PRESENT FROM TAEHYUNG, MINE! I CAN'T LET ANOTHER HALF TAKE WHAT'S MINE"

My eyes widen, "YOURE A HALF.."

All this time Jungkook was a half just like Jimin, but they gave him a place in Normal society because he was a successful experiment.

Shaking, I back up as he proceeded to get closer. "All this time.. Ive been fucking another murderous half?"

He starts crying, "All I wanted was to live a normal life! Get married to you and have kids.. But Jimin came AND TOOK YOU FROM ME! HE TOOK YOU FROM ME!" The hurt in jungkooks voice was very prominent in this moment. Almost as he had been beaten, his cry felt like pain.

You could see the straining in his arm and fist as he held that knife tightly. I could see every murderous thought cross his mind. His eyes said it all; oh how could could his life end up like this? His perfect fantasy was all a lie, and he wanted to take control back into his hands.

"Jungkook...." I say his name as I continue to back up, trying to snap him out of it.

"If I can't have you, no one can" jungkook says with all intentions to end my life for good. He launches at me, making me jump out of the way. Screaming, I get up as fast as I could and rush toward the motel door, escaping.  When I run out with jungkook trailing behind me, I spot a dazed Jimin and a smirking Taehyung.

As much as I wanted to run away from all of then I knew the power Taehyung held over Jungkook.

" HELP ME PLEASE!" I scream at the top of my lungs, getting a very worried expression from Jimin and a smile from Taehyung.

"Jungkook" Taehyung says in a calm tone, making Jungkook drop his knife.

Jimin steps forward, eager to get a taste of me once more, but Taehyung stops him also.

" WHY ME!" I scream. This was torture...living hell. At this moment, I felt the spirit of desperation wash over me, so I start to speak more.

"Taehyung...I know you love me! That's why you're treating me so terribly! BECAUSE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU FEEL" I know there's something about me that drives him insane....that's why he's targeting me.

His smirk dissappear off of his face, leaving a blank expression.

"I thought you'd never catch on, angel." His words flowed from his lips like honey.

"I used to think to myself...if you were used up, tortured, mind fucked, and out of your mind, these feelings would go away. You see...I've never felt like this toward anyone in my entire life..and it made me strong. But this feeling that you give me...makes me weak. WEAK AND PATHETIC"
Taehyung clenches his teeth angrily as he speaks.

"I find myself wondering what you'd look like naked, under me. What you'd look like with my hand around your pretty little neck. ...obsessively"

Disgusted I advert my gaze toward Jimin, who was now on his knees in front of me.

He looked up at me as if he worshipped me, his mouth agape.

His link tongue comes in contact with his lips before he eagerly grabs my hand. " Please...Miss, choose me! I promise I'll be good to you...I helped you and I will always help you."

Taehyung laughs before explaining what Jimin meant by 'choosing him'.

"I'm giving you an ultimatum... choose to marry Jungkook as he wishes, live a happy quiet life, and continue to work for me and get a million dollars to keep shut about everything that has happened.  Or....Mary Jimin, get freedom from my contract, work for someone else, but you have to take jimin to my facility for his normal check-up"

My palms sweat as I think about every single possibility. I knew that both of them were crazily obsessed with me and has tried to kill me, but Jungkooks behavior hurt me the most.

Jungkook was overall too secretive and sneaky..but a million dollars would help me out a lot.

............

I look down a Jimin once more before hearing Jungkook finally speak up. "Angel...please don't do this to me...I'll kill myself...please. Tears well up in my eyes knowing that this could destroy Jungkooks life...but....

"I choose Jimin."