Demented

Even though Jimin was Human, he wasn't the same type of human that everyone else was

Even though Jimin was Human, he wasn't the same type of human that everyone else was. Ruthlessness, hunger, and the love for macbre ran through his veins. He didn't care about the treatment he got in the conference room, and he didn't care how badly his previous owners beat him. He wanted it.

But this time, things were different because he had finally gotten what he wanted. Mmh, the feeling of finally fucking her only made his hunger grow. He wanted more, more, more, more! He'd do anything to keep her...

He knew her weaknesses...and his pitiful past was one. He also knew that she snuck off to read his background files, that's why when she found his documents, she only saw things about his abuse instead of what he himself has done. He didn't need her to know what he had done....it would be terrible if she did. Maybe she would want him dead too...

His little breakdown was fake, and his tears weren't because of the abuse...it was because he wanted her so badly that he do anything... the twisted roles played in Jimins head for years now, and his previous owners haven't even experienced half of it and they were quick to resort to abuse.

No one knew how badly he wanted to peel the skin off of his face or even carve something into his skin. Every second he sat unattended, the urge to control himself lessened.

But...she could help...only if he could have her.

It was already in the afternoon while they were at work and he couldn't even stop himself from staring. She noticed but only brushed it off as him having a little crush, but no....this was much deeper than a crush....much more scarier and dangerous than any Stalking story out there. He was truly fucked in the head, but no one really knew.

Angeline P.O.V

"Jimin...how are you feeling?" I ask because I noticed him staring, it's been a while actually.

He smiles, his head propped against the wall, "much better, Miss"

His smile was so sweet and genuine. He warms my heart sometimes...he's so innocent.

The door was opened and Jungkook walks in, stealing my attention. "Babe, we haven't seen each other since-" I get up out of my seat, hugging Jungkook so hard.. I really did miss him...

"I missed you Angel" He says before kissing me, glaring at Jimin blankly staring at us from across the room. Jimin looked lifeless, sitting there with his head tilted on the wall staring at us. But only jungkook noticed this at the time.

Jungkook lets go of me and walks over to Jimin. " So how have you been, Min proxy?"

Jimin sits up, "please don't call me that" the tone in his voice more aggressive than usual. Jungkook smirks, laughing at his response. "Anyways, I've got extra work for you to do today, just so you'd get away from my girlfriend for a bit" jungkook says while smiling at me.

Jimin frowns, "I don't want to.."

Jungkook looks back at Jimin, "what was that?"

Jimin looks away, "nothing..." His tone lowering.

Jungkook laughs it off, "weird guy.."

I playfully slap jungkooks' arm, "hey..don't call him that... let's just go already, okay?"

He nods, kissing me as we left the room.

_______________

Jungkook and I were inside of the nurses' office again, making out for the first time in a while.

His hand touching my breast while he sucked on my bottom lip. I missed his touch so much, but unfortunately things didn't last long.

There was someone peeking through the door. "ARGH!" I scream, backing away from jungkook. "Th-there was someone peeking through the door!"

I say pointing at the opened door. "Huh, i literally locked it, how's it unlocked ?"

Jungkook rubs his face in frustration. "Shit....we have to get out of here. Maybe they couldn't tell who we were...so let's just leave before they come in."