Gang Stalking pt 1

" if you want me to keep fucking your pretty lips, you have to do me a favor"

Jimin speaks, slowly walking up to Saphi in the printing room. She blushes before nodding, " I'll do it"

He smiles, caressing her cheek. "I just can't get enough of you and that insane look in your eyes. My mom always told me to stay away from guys like you, especially if they're not human...but I cant."

Jimin chuckles before leaning in to kiss her, but he stops before turning his head. "Fuck jungkook and record it for me. Then send it out to everyone. "

Her smile fades, " but that's a bit h-" jimin places his fingers on her lips.

He didn't care what her protest was, he just wanted what he wanted. He knew this would get her fired, but he didn't care.

"I could get fired!" Jimin cups her face, kissing her forehead.  "Just trust me, I have a plan for you, just do as you're told and things will go smoothly." She nods before going to pursue her mission.

Jimin was going to ruin Jungkooks image, expose him, as well as get information from Taehyungs safe. He didn't just have one minion, but 3.

The half that's working for jungkook was also on jimins dick half of the time. And if he kept planting the private files about 'Project Angel' so Angeline could find out who Taehyung actually was...she'd be his most loved possession.

He loved the thought of having complete control of Angeline one day, It gave him the most joy he's ever felt.

_______________

"Hi jungkook" saphi says as she enters his office.

"I know we don't talk much, but please help me. I feel terrible, ugly, fat!" Tears ran down her face and jungkook had gotten up to hug her.

" I need to feel like myself again! Please make me feel pretty again!"

Jungkooks eyebrows furrow and she reaches in her pocket for a pill. Jimin had told her to do this...

________

Jimin had walked outside, walking up to Angeline sitting at the picnic style table. She was on her lunch break, stuffing her mouth with some pasta that looked very displeasing. How can she stand eating cooking that isn't his? Her face always lit up when she tasted his cooking. It was like heaven, food heaven to be exact.

She seemed to be enjoying her stale pasta so much so that she didn't realize that Jimin had walked up behind her. He felt the urge to just bend over and touch her hair....even take a strand, but he didn't. He had controlled his impulses and stepped over, making his presence known as he plops his lunch onto the table.

"Oh, hey Jimin!" She says, feeling a bit more enthusiastic than before. Jimin's eyes soften as he stares at her happy features. That pasta must have really made her happy. "Where have you been all day? Did Taehyung want you working in another office for today?" Angeline asks as she sips her Boba tea out of a pink straw. Instead of answering her question right away, Jimin's attention was stuck on how her lips looked wrapped around that straw. Jimins tongue swipes across his bottom lip before he looks away after her obvious complaint.

Her signature annoyed look when she catches him staring always makes him blush on the inside. He couldn't tell her that his feral instincts  weren't so pretty and that he gets horny everytime he sees her, but luckily they have lab coats.

"Y-yes, he wanted me to work with saphi today, Miss" the last words trailed off of his pretty lips earning an expression from Angeline that he's never seen before. She shrugs before taking another sip before she closes her eyes, brows creasing.  "Oh yeah, Jimin....what happened to your previous owners? I tried searching them up but I can't find them?"

Angeline asks, leaving jimin quiet.

______________________

ANGELINE POV
_________________

As an awkward pause evokes in our little chat I had remembered what I wanted to ask him some hours ago. Their pictures are on his file, but there's no information about hardly anything....which I find very weird. Considering the fact that every other file has all of the necessary information displayed clearly. However Jimin seemed like a ghost in the system...almost like he didn't have a past.

"If I tell you, Miss... promise me you won't think I'm a monster." Jimin says, fidgeting. Nodding, I turn his way as he began speaking.

"Th-they found me covered in blood. I was drenched, sitting in the bathtub with both of their dead bodies...they were naked..we were."

I gulp at the horrific detail I heard. Honestly a part of me wanted to tell him to stop talking, but I just had to hear the rest.

As he continued speaking, it's almost as if he had gotten triggered. His pupils were dilated and his expression became stoic.

"I had murdered them, Miss"

"T-they were torturing me..forcing me to fuck them or I'd endure another terrible beating. They even forced me to eat meat which gave me terrible cravings... so terrible that ...I had even enjoyed the taste of their blood."

Jimin stops talking, examining my disturbed facial expression. His straight, emotionless,  expression made it even more disturbing for me.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Jimin"

Jimin breaks into laughter, smiling in the most innocent way possible before saying

"I loved it, Miss!"