truth untold pt 1

Instead of asking myself any further questions, I rush out of the lab making my way back to the office.

Jimin was on lunch break, snacking on some veggie sticks like he hasnt eaten all day. They must be really good.

Taking a deep breath I decided to just forget everything I saw and continue on like normal.

Jimin began staring at me again, but with the stare from the night I was poisoned. At this moment I realized that nothing was fine. Jimin was definitely off even though he seemed normal at first.

"Miss, Taehyung sent out a message about staff meeting at a crime scene downtown. He says we have to be there in exactly 20 minutes, but my uber doesn't come that early"

Nodding while picking my keys up, I motion for jimin to come with me. My driver was an AI and the car only had one front seat and two back seats. Jimin and I had to sit close to each other, but somehow I didn't really care.

Watching his eyes and how they observed the road made me realize how innocent he came off. His eyes hid something behind them but the outside appearance could make anyone believe he's just a sweetheart.

As soon as I close my eyes, I feel his hand wrap around my arm. I open my eyes just to see how close his face was to mine. Honestly, i knew exactly what was about to happen but i wasnt eager to stop it. Jungkook had hurt me so i felt like hurting him back. Jimin kisses me, letting go of my arm before he caressed my face

"Miss....I'm late all the time because I can't stop thinking of you. I can't and it gets worse everyday. Help me?"

He is so out of his mind.

" jimin- we're three minutes away, stop"

Instead of pulling away he kisses me again, kissing me until we arrived.

______

"Now that everyone is here, let's begin the investigation. Each of you will be assigned a location to search through to find evidence of the murder. AI typically leave oil or some kind of murder weapon around"

I turn my head noticing jimin staring at me before I notice jungkook glaring as usual. But what's up with that? I never really thought anything of it until now...why is he always leering at me?

He looks at me like he Hates me, but thats why I asked him out the first time...but I was drunk.

_________

[FLASHBACK ]

"J-jungkook~" almost falling over as I approached the man who looks at me like he hates me.

"I notice how you s-stare at me. I think you probably like me but you're acting like you hate me... son of a bitch!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

God those aren't good memories, but jungkook and I laugh about it all the time. However, I'm starting to see things differently now...and his leering isn't so innocent anymore.

So instead of looking away I try to stare back this time, but nothing changes so I just look away anyways. Now that I think of it...he stares at me just as much as jimin does. I might be jumping too far but he does, and his stares aren't as easy to brush off as Jimins are.

Once Taehyung got done assigning us our areas, I rush over to Jungkook. "Babe, I miss you. Is everything okay, why do you keep staring at me like that and ignoring me?" Jungkook kept walking until I grabbed his arm. "It's just another stressful workday, that's all, Angel."

My nickname...Angel?

"Babe what's wrong, you barely call me that." He turns and flashes me a smile before kissing me. " there, you happy? Now go, we have to finish this or Taehyung will lose his shit"

I blush before running back over to my area like a teen in love for the first time. "Jimin, did you find anything?"

He shakes his head, "Not yet, but I did find this" He hold up a piece of metal that looks like it could be attached to some sort of necklace. " it was covered up as if an amateur had done it. Seems as if they were in a rush to flee the scene, judging by the fact that there wasnt much dirt covering it." I nod listening to Jimins explanation

"So they must have just gotten infected?" Jimin smiles before putting the small piece of metal in a bag, "Miss, spend some time with me after?"

Jimin asks with a pleading look

Fuck it

_________

We didn't wait at all, jimin took me to the back of the abandoned house where no one was and the both of us instantly tugged at each others clothes. I didn't think I would be sleeping with him again after everything, but I was being foolish. I wanted to hurt Jungkook just as much as he hurt me, so I'm using the easiest person to get to. I know it sounds bad, but....am I wrong?

His fingers tangled in my hair while I was bent over. He wasn't gentle this time, instead very aggressive. "FU-FUCK" I cry out as I reached my high. He pulls me up kissing me before bending me back down to finish himself off.

That's when I saw it

A pendant....a pendant with Jimin's picture on it. Is that where the missing piece came from. But this doesn't make any sense...

Why would Jimin's necklace be in here.

when bend over to grab my lab coat I grabbed the pendant as well, slipping it inside of my pocket.

"Should we hurry back, miss?"
Jimin gives me an innocent, genuine, smile while he runs his fingers through his hair. That innocent smile reminded me of the look he gave me earlier, the same look from the ball. It gave me chills, he looked completely insane.

________