Gang Stalking pt 2

"I loved it, Miss!"

"I loved it, Miss!"

A twisted, unpleasant feeling in my gut had taken over after his reply. I felt as if I wanted to run away and throw up. What does he mean he 'loved it'? It's sick the things they had done to him, and the effects of it are right in my face. No sane person who hasn't had to endure something as gruesome as being constantly beaten, cut with knives, forced, and strangled would say this. I feel so bad for him, it hurts me to even reject him in any way. Thinking of his past, happiness with the woman he likes most is all he's asking for, so why can't I just give him that.

"Jimin you didn't enjoy that, okay? They just made you think you did." His expression turns into a frown and my hand caressed his face. "They're gone now...they can't hurt you if you say you didn't enjoy it, Jimin. No one likes to be tortured!"

Jimin leans closer, staring at my lips. "You torture me everyday, Miss." He replies, trying to kiss me but I move away, getting frustrated by his statement.

"Jimin! This isn't the same, I never hit you!" Jimin smiles before taking my hand and placing it on his cheek, where I slapped him before. "But you did...I never said I didn't want it, Miss"

He tries kissing me again but I push him this time, "STOP! YOU SOUND COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND!"

I yell, causing other coworkers to look in our direction.

When I turn to look back at Jimin he had a blank expression on his face, eyes hooded showing a hint of anger in them. However he quickly switches it into his usual innocent one once I look at him.

"Can I be honest, Miss?" He asks before continuing. His expression turning into the one he had while I was looking away. "You're just like them..."

Confusion and frustration took over me, "what?" I asked confused.

"You're just like them! You're just like those horrible humans! You never care about how I feel and it's always about you."

Tears started forming in my eyes, "J-Jimin what are you saying! Stop saying nonsense people are around us!" His words had began to trigger me. How was I anything like that!

"Jimin don't even try to act like you weren't TRYING TO RAPE ME-" after I realized I spoke too loud I covered my mouth and Jimins eyes widen before he removes my hand from mouth.

"I was  just trying to make love to you!" He says with a frustrated look on his face, "Jimin you're INSANE! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I PUT UP WITH YOU WHEN YOURE SO DIFFICULT!"

Jimin snaps

Jimin snatches me off of the bench seat, throwing me onto the ground before getting onto of me. His hand choking my jaw as he leaned down aggressively saying, "SHUT UP ANGELINE- JUST SHUT UP!"

Before anything else happened people had surrounded us and pulled jimin off of me. Jimin was now in Taehyungs guards arms.

"I love you Angeline" He says while giving me a genuine smile before the guards yanked him away.

I sat there on the ground in shock. Someone had offered to help me up but I refused, crying out of anger.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream out of rage before jungkook approaches the scene confused
Someone walks up to him and whisperes to him making him push them out of the way and run up to me.

"Baby!" He says while picking me up

______________

"Why were you sitting with him in the first place?" Jungkook asks

I shake my head, "fuck jungkook I don't know! He seemed completely normal! But we had just got done having a conversation about his previous family and he ...he just progressively...."

Jungkook shakes his head, "FUCK ANGELINE!" He curses and I jump.

"He's not stable and you know that! He won't ever be stable because that's in his genes, he always pretending....just continue what you were saying I'm sorry!"

Sighing and feeling embarrassed I decide to continue, "he had compared me to them and now that I think of it...he know I hate them and...I think he did it on purpose. I had only hit him once because he-"

I gulp, "he wouldn't stop when I told him no....he just wouldn't stop and he ripped my panties.."

Jungkooks expression becomes stoic

"So what?" Jungkook asks, making me confused.

"Right? I had no choice and he just doesn't understand it"

Jungkook still has that blank look on his face, "so what if he did? You let him" After jungkook realized he had spoke too much he clears his throat and looks away.

"What....." I ask, feeling uncomfortable around him. Jungkook acted like he didn't care and that it wasn't a big deal. I instantly get a flash back of his glaring and how he acted concerned the last time I told him something. 

"Do you...hate me?"

I ask, moving away from jungkook. Jungkook looks at me with a blank expression. He looked so unapologetic

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask before hysterically crying and having a mental breakdown.

Jungkook looks away, "I should go" He says before standing up.

"ALL OF THOSE WORDS AND YEARS JUNGKOOK! WHO HAVE I BEEN KISSING AND FUCKING ALL THESE YEARS? SOME PSYCHOPATH? IT HURTS SO MUCH!"

Jungkook smirks before opening the door, "Yes, She need to go in for treatment.  Her mental state has been getting worse so I have no choice but to send her to the psych unit." Jungkook says, speaking to the two psych nurses.

"WHAT? NO-NO-NO! PLEASE IM NOT CRAZY, THEY ARE! PLEASE OH MY GOD PLEASE!"

they nurse's look over jungkooks shoulders as he stands infront of them.

"We will admit her today. Isolation would be best for her."

____________

Project Angel:
One must endure Mental torment to have an angel experience. Mental despair

Stage 1: Mental breakdown

Stage 2: Admission

Stage 3: ????