Angel Fixation (pt 1)

He couldn't  even control himself around her anymore and he couldn't wrap his head around that

Now he was stuck in a house by himself, away from the one he adored most.

What he didn't know was that he isn't actually alone.  Hidden cameras were placed everywhere in his home...like an experiment .

Since Jimin had access to a cell phone now, he stalked all of her social medias..watching her content just to calm his mind. But it wasn't enough, it just made it worse.

Jimin had been eyeing the butcher knife that had mysteriously been place in his home for a while now...maybe he should have killed himself like Mr. TAEHYUNG.K  said.

_______________

ANGELINE POV

"The ball is tonight and we're both going to be the stars tonight babe"

Jungkook smiles, fixing his tie. I loved every second I spent with Jungkook, but the vision of Jimin haunted me. He's out of his mind...

"You alright babe? You look a bit stressed?"

I shake my head, "its nothing "

"If it's about earlier, don't worry..he's no good...we've told you this already" I nod before continuing to do my makeup.

____________

Jimin wasn't at the ball, he was no where to be found which relived me a bit, but I was worried.

Jungkook takes my hand, gently spinning me around before kissing my lips twice. His fingers brushed up against my cheek as he pulled me closer. "Babe, we can't-" jungkook smiles, looking happier than ever. "It's fine..everyone is dancing. I'm just happy to have someone as amazing as you by my side". He replies, passionately kissing me right after.

The world seemed as if it were spinning around us. The strobe lights and dark theme catching us in the moment. The feeling of being with him made me forget about all of the weird things that happened. I love him.

"Welcome to the ball everyone!" Taehyung walks out with a nicely tailored suit, the color green really fits him.

"Our dinner will begin in just a moment, so if you all will, just come sit at the table." Jungkook and I smile at each other, walking to the table like two teenagers in love.

After we sat down, AI and Halfs walked out with silver platters full of delicious foods of all kinds. I smiled, exited for dinner until I turned my head and saw Jimin walking up to serve my side of the table. Surprisingly, he wasn't staring or acting as if I existed....I kind of felt better that he ignored me.

Once he got to my plate, he placed my food down with shaky hands. He took a quick glance at me, making eye contact with me and the look in his eyes gave me chills. His pupils were so dilated, as if he were high off some kind of drug. Maybe Taehyung took him in for treatment again..

Jungkook smiles at me, grabbing my hand before saying, "One day we're gonna go on vacation and I'm taking you straight to your favorite place. I'm so tired of not being able to see you because of work. I just want to spoil you" He says, before eating. His words made butterflies grow in my stomach. He's just so amazing and kind to me...do I deserve him?

I begin eating, but something about my food was just familiar and so delicious. The steak had a nice, juicy, texture with the right amount of flavor. While the pasta had soft, creamy, texture.  As I stuffed my face, a burst of wind and the feeling of fingers grazing my back made me freeze up. I quickly look at who passed by me and there Jimin was, walking out of the room.

Disturbed, I sit still for a second realizing why the food tasted so familiar.  "Babe, can I try your steak?"

Jungkook smiles and cuts a piece before holding it up to my lips. I take it, tasting it, realizing that it tastes nothing like mine. Not too long after that, I got this terrible nauseous feeling and I felt incredibly dizzy. "I think- jungkook I need to step out"

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asks, concerned . Shaking my head, I rush out of the restroom with the eyes of taehyung following me.

At this point I was stuck in the stalls puking my life up. Why did I feel so sick and dizzy all of a sudden. A creek of the bathroom stall door was heard, "jungkook, I don't feel so well" I say before a hand comes in contact with my hair, gently holding it away from my face. "Thank you, I love you so much!" I say before I hear the voice of jimin say, "I love you too".

My whole world cracked again and I turn, instantly pushing Jimin away. "What the hell are you doing? You put somethingin my food didn't you! FUCK YOU!"

I yell before trying to stand, eventually finding out that I had become too weak to stand once my knees hit the ground. Luckily Jimin caught me before I completely fell. "I didn't mean to do it...I promise"  The look in his eyes told me that he was completely gone.

"Let go of me you psycho! YOURE FUCKING INSANE!"