semi final

"LET ME GO! IM BEGGING YOU LET ME GO IM NOT CRAZY I WORK HERE!"

I scream at the top of my lungs as they restrain me to the bed, changing my clothes into patient clothes.

"Everything will be fine after treatment Ms. Wing"

"NOOOO! I DONT WANT TREATMENT! NOOOO" The nurses look at each other before one pulls out a syringe.

________________

It had been three days already and I have felt worse than I had ever felt. The medicine that they pumped through my veins and the bland food they made added to this horrible feeling.

How did this happen to me? Why me? Why does jungkook hate me? Where did they take Jimin? Nothing makes sense anymore....

Time goes by and eventually I heard a click at my door. They're probably coming in to pump me with medicine again is what I instantly thought, but I was wrong.

Jungkook had stepped in with a smile on his handsome face. "Hi, I'll be your doctor...so I'll come in and do check ups here and there."

Tears ran down my face uncontrollably. How? How is the man I love treating me like this? I love him!

When he comes up and sits near my bed I put my hand on his cheek. "Jungkook, I love you! Why are you treating me this way? I never did anything to you!" I cry.

Jungkook leans in as if he was about to kiss me, but he looks away before our lips attached. A chuckle slips from his lips, "Seems like you might be running a little fever." He says, getting up and going through his cart.

"Jungkook please get me out of here! I don't understand what's happening PLEASE! JUST TELL ME THIS IS A PRANK!"

He ignores me while pulling out some medicine and a cup of water.

"Take these, they will make you feel better." He says as a genuine smile appears on his face.

I just stare at him, refusing to take the medicine, "Angel, don't make me get the nurse's in here."

I start crying again, taking them anyways. Once I force myself to take them his lips crash onto mine and he eagerly starts taking off his clothes.

His hand caresses my face before pulling away and saying, "I love you so bad, Angel. There's no way I can't hate someone I'm obsessed with-I mean- i- I just can't let him take you away! FUCK! Why did you cheat on me with that crazy bastard! I'm everything you need, Angel."

I back away from him with my eyes wide, scared of the person hovering over me.

"I would never hurt you!" A knock was heard on the door and the both of us turn our attention to who stood at the door.

Taehyung

"You two getting frisky on the job again? Anyways, she's a fucking patient now jungkook. You aren't her doctor anymore because I just made some changes to your schedule. You will be working your normal duties. She will continue treatment like I ordered and you will not be seeing her, understood!"