Y-You're not mine?

It's the second day that Jimins been in my house, and he's volunteered to do everything. He's  constantly cooking, cleaning, shopping, and overall trying to take care of me without me asking. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but I felt guilty. Honestly, I really didn't want him doing any of this, he owes me nothing. He's the one who's saved my life...

"Jimin, you really don't have to do any of this" He sits a plate of warm pancakes down in front of me, smiling, before stopping in his tracks as he heard me say. " I'm serious...you don't owe me anything, you saved me" my fingers were fidgeting because I was a bit too nervous to say anything about it to begin with.

"I work for you..." he says, slightly disappointed as his lips formed into a pout. Did he want to work for me?
"Please just let me, Miss.." He leans over my shoulder from behind. His rosy scent catching my attention.

His fingers tracing my shoulders up to my neck without hesitation. I tense up at his sudden touch, looking at him from the side. "You're tense..let me.." he says in a breathy tone before messaging me. I really didn't understand him..maybe he's just really nice and appreciative. I just didn't want him doing any extra work, but seems like it was fine with him...he wanted to do it.

His 'message" became a bit more sensual after a while, and his breathing became heavier. "Jimin I think we should st-"

Before I could finish my sentence, his lips came in contact with my neck, pressing against my sensitive skin while the pads of his fingers slightly squeezed my arms. I could feel the desperation on his fingertips. His lips part as his tongue stretched from his mouth, gliding across my flesh as if It were ice-cream, and a moan escapes from him as his eyes flutter shut in pleasure..

On instinct, I push Jimin away, getting up and leaving from my seat right after, "st-stop-What are you doing? I-i told you I was dating jungkook-"

This world didn't stop anyone from dating halfs because they were all just a different type of human that looked just like the rest of us. However, they were stronger, faster, you name it.

Jimins expression became a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. "I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to, I promise!" He says before dropping to his knees infront of me.

This was all so shocking to me, and very concerning. " Jimin...."

I wonder what his previous owners made him do that made him think this was okay?

My hand gently caressed his face and his expression lit up before his hands held mine on his cheek. "I'm sorry about what happened to you Jimin but, I'm not like them ..I don't want you doing anything they wanted you to do....okay?"

That look appeared on his face again, and he insisted yet again. "PLEASE!" He yells, making me jump

"Pl-please let me do it!"

I take a deep breath and refuse before leaving to go to my room. I felt like texting Jungkook and telling him about Jimin, but I knew he'd just want to lock him back up and say he's a menace to society before getting jealous. It's annoying really, but I know he just cares about me.

However, Jimin's behavior did concern me a bit. Not in a way that I thought he was dangerous, I was just worried about him..mentally.

So, I decided not to text jungkook and go back out of my room, but as soon as I open the door, jimin was standing there. "Jimin, if there's something wrong, it's okay, you can tell me. I know you've had a rough past-I'm here for you-"

Right before I finished talking he just walks away. Was he standing there making sure I didn't call Jungkook? He didn't even bother to pretend  like he got caught or anything. His facial expression made it even worse, it was blank, like he didn't care about anything.

I take a deep breath and just walk back down stairs. Once I was down stairs I find the pancakes he made me, smashed on the floor. My eyes widen a bit, but I stay calm. Maybe he's frustrated with himself and he doesn't know how to tell me. He just might be going through something...he did have a bad past after all.

I bend down, cleaning up the mess while thinking to myself. It's really only been a day and something has already happened. It was only weird because he's not normal to begin with. I was an idiot for taking him in when I didn't know a thing about him, but I owe him.