Confusion

Jimin looked happy for the first time in a while and he cooked with a little bit more enthusiasm. How the hell am I supposed to tell him this? He finally looks happy and now I have to fuck it all up again! I sigh before making my way over to him, placing my hand on his back. Jimin turns, looking at me with that cute innocent expression of his, curious as to what I was about to say.

"Jimin..."

He stares, confused as he waited for me to finish my sentence.

"Nevermind. I just...." jimin places the cooking spoon back in the pot before his hands came in contact with my waist. "Are you okay, Miss? If you're hungry dinner will be ready in just a sec!" He smiles.

I groan, frustrated that I'd have to break this information to him very soon. He's so nice...I can't believe this! Don't get me wrong, I was shocked by what I saw, but it's non of my business. Maybe he's moved on and likes Saphie now, which is great!

His hands slid down to my hips, pulling me in, holding me. Then....our lips came in contact once again, but not on purpose...for me at least.

Well, maybe he's not completely moved on..

Why did I feel this way towards him? I never ever thought cheating was okay, this isn't like me at all! I don't know what I'm doing and why I sound so naive and dumb all of a sudden...

I just wanted a better home for jimin, that's all.

Soon enough our tongues were gliding across each other, excusing any trace of wholesomeness. He sucks my bottom lip before breaking the kiss and kneeling down to kiss my thighs. His hands caressed my legs before I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Jimin, we can't. It's not right..I'm hurting both you and jungkook by doing this"

Jimin ignores me before trying to pull my panties down, but I stopped him. " I just want to make you feel better, miss" My breath hitched, and I attempt to back away but he stops me.

He frowns, his eyes reaching mine in confusion. "No Jimin! No..I..this is"

Everytime I tell him no it feels like I'd go through hell afterwards. Why is it so hard for him to accept my boundaries?

Jimin doesn't say anything he just tries to continue, making me even more frustrated. Once I heard my underwear rip I slapped him.

Jimin finally takes his hand away with a distraught expression on his face.

"No means no! Why is it so hard for you to understand that? It's scaring me Jimin, it really is!"

He touches his face before smiling, confusing me. He smile didn't last long as he stood up. Pure anger was seen through his eyes and his breathing because heavier. Wasn't too long before chairs and other objects went flying to the floor. He was explosive, and his anger was very concerning.

I back up into the living room, afraid to take my eyes away from the scene. He crashed to his knees while his hands cover his face, shaking in rage.

"I'm sorry Jimin I didn't mean to hit you! " I fucked up, and I probably triggered memories...but how else would I have stopped him from doing something terrible?

He says nothing he just continues ti get angrier. This time he started hitting himself, but I ran up to him to stop him. "jImin please!"

"I was scared, I'm sorry that I hurt you or ever thought you'd try to take advantage of me!"

Jimin calms down before standing back up, looking exhausted. " I'm sorry Miss..." he says in a low tone, almost like a whisper.

As soon as I sighed he came rushing up to me, forcing me into a kiss. I try prying him off of me but he just continues. "I'm sorry but I need you so bad!"

At that moment I realized that he was...dangerous. what had gotten into him? I scream and push him as hard as I could and he let's me go, leering at me as if he wanted to kill me.

"PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGS BECAUSE YOUR GETTING YOUR OWN PLACE TONIGHT "

I scream in anger. Jimins gaze softens as he realized that he'd been kicked out. "N-no...miss...please!"

He pouts before tears roll onto his cheeks. "FINE!" He yells, feeling defeated.

_______________________

It was the day of the party boss put together

Jimim had been staring non stop, but this time he seemed to be trying to taunt me.

"Why do you keep staring, it's getting annoying" I ask, Rolling my eyes.

He frowns before looking away, continuing his work.

Unfortunately he ended up staring at me again, but this tjme...smirking because he knew I was getting angry.

So I decided to ignore him and let him. But things just got weird...

"Angeline...you don't know how hard I get just by looking at you" He says, biting his lip while his hand eases its way down his trousers.

I freeze up, too shocked to actually say or do anything.

"I fucked saphie while thinking of you yesterday....I saw you by the door miss... did you like what you saw, miss?"

I slam my hand on the desk, "ENOUGH! I've had enough of this jimjn! What the hell is wrong with you? What gotten into you? First you snitch on jubgkook and I now you're doing this?"

Jimin takes his hand from his trousers, looking disappointed again, " I don't care, miss! I'll do anything for you!"

I get even more frustrated, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? YOURE LIKE A ROBOT! DONT YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING!"

tears well up in my eyes and he comes over and hugs me, "I'm not a robot.. please don't say those things. I will do anything for you...master"

Pushing him off, I pull at my hair before storming out of the room. He's gone nuts! Master? Is he getting off on that? He's such a psycho!