future consequences

The day continued as normal until a siren went off, alerting everyone to meet in headquarters

Everyone came with their personal workers, waiting for the words of Mr. Taehyung.K. His hair well kept, suit crisp, and his shoes shined. Not a spectacle of dust rested on him. His eyes rested on Jimin for a minute before he called him over.

"You...come here."

Jimin looked at me nervously before I lightly pushed him towards Mr.Tae. Jimin's head hung low and his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. He didn't know what to expect. Maybe he'd be sent back to testing, maybe they want to kick him out, or maybe he'd been caught coming out of the closet this morning. Either way, he'd still be In trouble.

When Jimin made his way infront of Mr.Tae, he paused, scared to look him in the eyes. He'd only known him from examination days. During those days, Taehyung would examine all the halfs and give them a 'lihen' shot. Lihen shots were supposed to regulate their moods and behavior throughout the day.

"Just as I thought..." Taehyung spoke, his hand placed gently on Jimins face, examining it. Taehyung places Two fingers under his chin, moving his head up gently while examine his eyes.

"He seems to be fine, but he's not. He's infected. "

Everyone in the room gasps, backing away. I look around before noticing Jungkooks strong gaze. Jungkook cuts his eyes at me before looking back towards Jimin.

"Everyone calm down. Though he is not like any other...this is natural for him."

"BOSS, HOW COULD BEING A MONSTER BE NATURAL?" A co-worker shouts

"YEAH, PUT HIM DOWN FOR GOOD" Someone else says, making me gasp.

I cover my mouth listening to all of their horrible words. How could anyone say that about a living being? He's just like the rest of us, just different! It makes me sick thinking of how insensitive they all are.

Jimins eyes watered and his lips trembled. "I-Im sorry" He says, looking away from Taehyung.

"No need to apologize, my boy. It's understandably your fault that you chose to not kill yourself, even after you found out where your genes were from."

I tense up and my brows furrow, "Boss, that is uncalled for!"

His finger touched his lips, shushing me while the guards threatened to take me out of the room.

"S.........sorry" jimin choked, tears running down his cheeks.

"Anyways, jimin go clean yourself up and come back when you're not....crying or whatever you're doing. "

He nods before leaving the room quickly.

"Now, to get started on what we have come in this room for. We have been alerted that there was a car crash, purposeful might I add. The persons A.I was infected...it didn't want him to leave the vehicle." Taehyung paces on the stage..

"So, does that mean it could have been showing signs of malfunction before, boss?" Jungkook asks while glaring at me.

"Of course, signs of aggression is definitely the viruse's number one side effect."

__________________

It had been hours and Jimin and I were finally at home. I didn't want to mention anything that happened, plus he seemed completely happy. Cleaning, cooking, and smiling while he did it, as usual.

"Jimin, why don't you get some rest, I'll do the cleaning from here, okay?"

There was silence, but he started to break down infront of me. "It hurts...it hurts so bad, Miss!" I run up to hold him, and he hugs me back instantly. "It hurts not to be in control... it hurts to be a monster in everyone's eyes!" he says crying before getting quiet.

I pull back looking at him, "Jimin..don't let anything they say get to you...They're just insensitive ass holes. Jimin, you're amazing and you're human like us...just different"

He stares at me for a bit before his lips came in contact with mine. This time, I couldn't fight back because I didn't want to.

"Make me feel human please, miss?" He tugs at my shirt with pleading eyes, desperate for any physical contact

My lips part at his request, but Instead of refusing I kiss him. It had been a while since jungkook had touched me, and...unfortunately, I wasn't dealing with this the right way.

Our kisses became slow, sensitive, and passionate. I unbuttoned my blouse, exposing my covered breast. His eyes never left mine before I backed away, leaving him desperate for more. After I pulled away to take off my bra, he pulled me back, kissing my neck, leaving wet trails all the way down to my breast.

Don't get me wrong, I've always been attracted to him, but I tried keeping everything professional. What the other guys didn't mention was, was that they were jealous of his beauty. Halfs are known for their beauty, but Jimin's was different, electrifying. This is more than likely the reason Taehyung called him out, humiliating him infront of thousands In the conference room. His mom was considered to be extremely beautiful, but extremely dangerous. Jimin however, he's so sweet, he'd never hurt anyone....

Jimins lips brush against my ear as he mumbled something before he forces me down on his lap. " jimin wait!" I say, frustrated at how long it was just to get his pants off. As soon as I did, I regretted it a bit... my eyes widen at the sight...how was he supposed to fit? He's definitely bigger than anyone else. Instead of saying anything, I go ahead and try fitting it in, slowly sitting down. He noticed the pain in my facial expressions and began to caress my face.

After a while, one of my breasts were plopped in his mouth while his hands were regulating the movement of my hips. It wasn't too long before he stood up, carrying me my bed.

"You're so good..miss" everytime he calls me miss, I assume he's seducing me. It always sounds so breathy and pleading...like he just couldn't get enough of calling me that.

As soon as he enters my room he places me on my room couch instead, fucking me from behind, while his fingers were wrapped in my hair. He pulled me up, harshly, hurting me a tad bit with his hand eventually, aggressively wrapping around my neck.

"AH JIMIN!"

we were both close and he goes even harder. My knees give out from holding up in this position, and he puts me in his lap, my back facing him. After we both came back from our senses, his hands caressed my body before he hugged me. "You're mine, Angela...mine"

Not paying attention to his words, I try to stand, but he hugs tighter, "please don't leave!"

My eyebrows furrow at his behavior once again, "just stay here with me...with me, only me, Miss.."
My back arches at his whispering in my ear. His lips rubbing against the back of my ear.

"The first time I saw you I was infatuated. There was nothing so graceful that had braced my presence before."

"I wanted to learn everything about you, Miss. Everything....so I did... I'm so fucking obsessed with you it drives me mad! I'll do anything for you, ANYTHING! " His hug tightens as he spoke

Jimin got quiet as he realized he was talking a bit too much, releasing me from his grip. Nervous and shocked, I stand up, walking over to my bed.

He looked a bit disappointed but...why would he say anything like this? I brush it off as him just feeling caught in the moment...maybe it was his first time.