CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: B-BLOOD

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·

Madame Elise let out a sharp exhale as she drew the boy closer to her in comfort

Madame Elise let out a sharp exhale as she drew the boy closer to her in comfort. "Don't mind him" She says, her hands tousling his hair. "He's quite shy"

Young Issac, on the other hand, appeared to be more on the verge of crying rather than shy, which saddened me for my intentions were never to frighten him, muchless to the point of tears.

However at the same time, I understood that to him, I was only a stranger, and that being shy or afraid was a natural reaction from many children his age. So with this reason, I tried not to be too upset.

"Give him time and he will surely warm up to you." My thoughts were interrupted and hearing Madame Elise's voice, I raised my head to hers.

"I hope so," I muttered in a low voice followed by a tiny smile forming on my lips, that is to say that his actions had not upset me. Madame Elise returned a smile.

"Well I better return to my work" She says, the smile still remaining on her face as she takes young Isaac's hands and leads him to the other corner of the room.

Silence soon fell once more as the servants all meticulously continued working: sweeping and dusting the room, which If i am to be honest, appeared as much work, however, with the help of many hands, their work had soon ended.

"Well Madame,'' began Madame Elise yet again as she gathered the dishes on the coffee table. My attention was drawn to her voice and I turned to face her.

"I will take Issac with me." She went on and slowly, I nodded my head, my eyes switching to young Issac.

Lowering my gaze to the boy that remained hidden behind her, my smile widened as my eyes fell upon him and slowly, my hands raised.

I found myself waving at him in hopes that he would at least wave back, however, it seems that my expectations of him were too much, as his fingers only tightened around Madem Elise's hand, and without a glance my way, he followed her out the door.

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·