IMPORTANT MESSAGE

⚠️PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW⚠️

I am doing something like a giveaway since you guys have gotten this book to 400K. Thank you so much!😊❤️❤️❤️

I will be choosing three winners who are my readers (and are writers as well) and they will get a shout out of one of their books on both Wattpad and Instagram along with an aesthetic for it. (check my IG account to see what I'm taking about)

So They were many ways I thought about doing this like picking only three from my thousands of followers or using a name picker app just to be fair.

But the problem is... it's just doing this. There's no one close to help me so I have to do this on my own and I don't think I'll be able to go through thousands of names to pick a winner, by myself.

• • •

SO...I came up with an idea called 'the Writer's challenge'

Don't worry, it has nothing to do with writing a story or anything.

All you have to do is take part in a challenge where you may have a chance of winning.

The challenge is pretty easy and I've already created it.

On the other hand day of this challenge, I will insert a link into my bio which you will tap on and it will take you to the challenge (it's on google slide) and Don't worry, you don't have to download google slides or any apps for this to work. It's all online.

It's just an (I would say about 7 minutes) game that you will play by following the rules and that's it.

And guess what?

You will be given 24 HOURS to complete it!

Doesn't matter what time you start what matters is that you come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd

And I tried to make it as fun as I could .

• • •

So if you want a chance to win here's how:

-Make sure you are following me on both Instagram and Wattpad.

-Must be a reader and a writer.

For those who DON'T have Instagram, don't worry. I might, later in the future, do one of these specifically for you guys!

Also readers as well. Don't worry if you don't write books. I might do one of these challenges specifically for you guys.

• • •

Now that's all the rules but please do NOT tell your friends (who have NEVER heard or followed me before) that they should take part in this because I find that to be unfair.

You guys have supported me ALOT and you deserve this so I want this to be a fair challenge.

So if you haven't followed me on IG yet, please do so if you do have one.

IG: @EllWritess

And that all!

TIP: IF YOU HAVE A LAPTOP OR COMPUTER, USE IT! It's much easier.

⚠️THIS CHALLENGE BEGINS SUNDAY, 11AM⚠️

All the best!💕