CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: MY WIFE

*WARINING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT*

Help me edit this chapter if you can.
Thank you!😊💕

•  •  •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

"Try moving my hand again and watch me finger f*ck you until you're cumming all over your seat" And he slides his hands up, under my dress.

I immediately froze, trying to comprehend the words that have left his lips.

Thankfully though, it only took me a second or two before I had come to understand his words and when I did, my eyes immediately went wide...really wide.

A gasp soon left my lips as I quickly shifted my gaze down to the hand that was now crawling under my dress and...I did something that I would very soon regret.

Surprised at his sudden actions, I immediately jerked, a quick scream escaping my lips. However, there was something that was soon about to shut me up...for good.

I began to panic, about to let out another scream but instead, my eyes had only gotten wider when I suddenly felt his hand between my thighs.

And it was at the moment that another gasp had left my lips, followed by a shiver right after he soon began to trace his fingers over my panties.

Shocked by his actions, my eyes immediately shifted to his and I was even more surprised to see that he had resumed to eating with a neutral look on his face...as if his hand was not stuck under my dress at the moment!

And that got me so angry!

No, not because of his stupid acting. It was rather because he thought it was okay to do something like this!...especially in the presence of others!