CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: UNDER MY DRESS

*PLEASE HELP ME EDIT THIS CHAPTER!*
Thank you😊💕

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

My ring!!

I stared down at my hands. My eyes remained wide as I try bringing myself to believe that this was not a dream.

This...this can't be real, right?

I shook my head as an answer to my own question. "Yes, this has to be a dream"

I was trying to convince myself as my eyes were stuck, staring at my ring finger that was now empty.

I could only stare in hopes that this was all just a dream for I knew that I was a very careful person so I would not just carelessly lose my ring.

However, when I decided to confirm that this was just a dream in hopes that the ring was actually there and it was just my eyes that were playing tricks with me, my whole hopes came crashing to the ground.

I touched my ring finger, hoping that it was just an illusion but...

My eyes immediately went wide again.

I tried feeling for a ring again, hoping that there was just something wrong with me which results with me experiencing all sorts of illusions but I was wrong!

"I-it's not a dream?!" I asked, pinching myself for an answer and I did get one but it was certainly not the one I was hoping to hear.

It's not a dream!!!

My mouth fell open as I yelled those few words in my head. My eyes averted from my ring finger a second as I try to accept those words.

I actually lost it...

Oh no!

My eyes quickly averted back to my empty ring finger and I stared at it as my brain tried to comprehend how in the world did loose it.

Last time I remember, it was on my finger...
I-I mean I...I think it was on my finger a couple of hours ago...

I couldn't really recall anything that well but what I do remember was seeing it on my hand...this morning.

So when did I lose it?...because now thinking about it...I don't think it was on my hands after I woke up from that nap I took in the laundry room. So I don't think I lost it while putting the clothes in the washer!!