CHAPTER SIXTEEN: A PLAN

•  •  •

• • •

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━•••STEPHAN•

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━••
•STEPHAN•

[This is Stephan POV on the previous chapter. Also, help me edit this chapter if you can, please🥺💕]

"Get on the bed" I commanded and saw her eyes go wide after a couple of seconds which I assume she had figured out what my words meant.

Yes, I was thinking about consummating our marriage tonight. I wanted to speed up thing so that she could soon become pregnant and bare me a child within a couple of months, however, I had to let that thought slip to the back of my mind for the now for It was only a couple of days before I was invited by my mother to pay a visit, that I was spoken to by the doctor that treated her wounds, and what she said, was definitely not pleasing to hear...

•FLASHBACK•

"Mr. Mariano, it's doctor Malene" Butler Barkley announced after there was a sudden knock on the door of my office, and Putting some of my files and papers away as fast as I could, I afterward let her in.

"Here she is" he spoke again as she was now standing before my desk and I soon dismissed him before offering her a seat.

"How are her wounds?" Was the first question I asked once she was comfortably seated and yes...I did care about her.

After all, she has to bare me a child so if she is not healthy then that is going to be an issue. So I just wanted to make certain that she was okay before we go ahead.

"Well, Mr. Mariano..."She began after exhaling. "The wounds on her back...looked a Little severe to me." And Upon hearing her words, I frown since I never thought her wounds would be this bad.