CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: FINAL BREATH

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·
•HAZEL•

"Get the f*ck out" He seethed.

His voice had risen after a few words were said to him by his brother and...that seems to get him angry. Very angry

I watched as his brother, Ian, send me a glance before he turned around and began heading towards the door. All this was done with a smirk on his lips...and because of that, I had a feeling that something was not right...

And I was right for what was about to go down, was something that I was not prepared for but was expecting to eventually happen. However, as I said, it was something I was not prepared for and so, I just knew this was not gonna end well.

BANG!

The door of the entrance of his home was soon shut after a couple of minutes which told both of us that Ian had finally made it to the door and have left...and now that he was finally gone, things were about to go down.

The frown that was on my face was now wiped clean off as Mr. Mafia turns around, his eyes sending a very deadly glare at me.

My body immediately froze up. I was engulfed in fear as soon as his eyes had landed on me and could feel myself starting to sweat as his deadly stares continue to bore through my trembling self.

But even after all this, I was still a bit confused as to why deadly glares were being sent my way.

Is it because of the dress I was wearing?

Maybe because I disobeyed him earlier?

Or...Did Ian tell him something about me?

I was totally confused and curious at the same time that I just couldn't help but wonder these questions, however, it was soon that I was about to find out the truth and when I do, I would see my life flash before my eyes.

I watched, still engulfed in fear, as he places his hands in his pockets, clenching his jaw as his eyes strayed away from me until it...

...Until it landed on my hand, My left hand to be exact. The one that...my ring was supposed to on...and that's when I understood everything!

He had found out that I lost my ring!!

My eyes had now gone even wider than before as I stared at him in shock. My feet were now glued to the floor, body slightly trembling at just the thought of the horrible things that were about to happen to me.

However, it was very soon that my shock expression was once again replaced with fear as he took a step forward, towards me, and that's when I saw death flash before my eyes.

I'm so dead.

I took a few steps back, my entire body shaking in fear as he was now only steps away, almost closing the distance between us.

And then, just as numerous times before, my back had hit the wall, stopping me from any attempts of escaping.

I stood there, back pressed to the wall as he finally closes the distance between us.