CHAPTER TWENTY: PLEASE

•  •  •

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

My breath hitched as I felt his warm leg slip between thigh.

I immediately disconnected my eyes from his. I could feel my body getting hot, just like the last time.

His leg was firm between me, telling me that he wasn't thinking about moving them any time soon and that got me even more bothered.

Yes, I hated that I'm stuck in the same situation just as the night before...however...for some reason...I...I kind of like this.

Ugh! What is wrong with me?!

"Don't I hate him?!" I asked myself while trying to wake up from those foreign feelings that I was beginning to yearn for but before I could even say that I am back to my senses, there was a strong grip on my chin.

I gasp as he lifted my chin, forcing me to meet his eyes and when I finally did, I felt those feelings came rushing back to me as he now stares at me with a kind of look on his face, one that says that he wanted to do things to me.

And with his lips bitten, he leaned in again, bringing his lips to the side of my face. "Keep your eyes on me" he whispers in a commanding tone as he lets go of my chin.

And as if things couldn't have gotten any worse than this, he began to slowly move his leg between my thigh.

A soft whimper left my lips, my eyes unconsciously closing at the feel of his legs now moving.

I was beginning to get hot and bothered again and knowing exactly that that was not what I wanted, I made my best attempts to get him off.

I tried to distract myself from the fact that I was being tortured by his teasing legs and instead, focused on getting out of his grip, however, my attempts were all in vain, and instead, I only made things worst.