CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: PANIC ATTACK

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

"No! I-I'm sorry! Please let me go, I-I will listen. I promise I will not cause any more trouble! Please!" I begged.

I couldn't let him do this to me, at least not like this.

Yes, I know that we made an agreement and it will be better if I just stop with all the fightings and let this event quickly past.

That way I could get over it and not have to worry about being intimate with him ever again...but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.

Don't get me wrong, I was and still is willing to fulfill my side of our agreement...but it's just that I would rather have us talk about it first before even thinking of doing this.

The thing is, Mr. Mafia always chose the worst time to do these 'things' and since it's mostly all so sudden, I can't help but deny...even though I did make an agreement with him.

And whenever I tried to give in, my mind would be drowned out by my dreadful past and I just couldn't help but push him away, in fear.

So, I think it would be better for us to plan exactly when, so I could prepare myself properly so when the time comes, I could put my past away and willing give myself to him.

No, I know that it would not be easy but I will try my very best to comply and I was thinking that I could start by having a talk with him and maybe...Mentioning my past to him, so he would maybe understand and give me some time to prepare.

however, Mr. Mafia doesn't look like the type of person at all to sit and have a talk with someone unless they mean business.

So, I had to let that thought go and is now pressed against the shower walls, hands pinned above my head, and with his huge erection pressed against my stomach.

I could feel the feeling of hope slipping further and further away as he stares coldly into my eyes...and ignore my pleas.

And this was it, I was now overcome by the hopeless feeling that quickly came over me.

I was doomed and for sure knew that there was no saving from whatever evil plans he had in store.

I could feel my increased heartbeat, beating wildly against my chest as my words go unheard and with the unchanging emotion he had on his face, he looked me straight in the eyes and tightens his grip on my hair.