Chapter 5 - Louder than Bombs

I received fanart!!! Wattpad doesn't let me put links in for some reason, but you can go find the artist on twt @CatatonicLad.

Me: It hasn't been that long since I updated, right? Just a few day-Also me: 3 MONTHS?!?!I hadn't realized it'd been that long

Also me: 3 MONTHS?!?!
I hadn't realized it'd been that long...... sorry guys!

Wattpad formatting is making me want to quit writing on it :) :) :)

Shukaku thought that if he weren't going to a lot of trouble to end a war he didn't care about, Kyushu would actually be a beautiful prefecture.

Unfortunately, he mused as he watched Shigaraki from the shadows, that wasn't the case.

Kyushu, as it stood, was inhabited by very few. The population was almost 100% made up of wannabe bad guys. The moment those little twats turned into actual enemies would be the moment Shukaku stopped murdering people.

"Do you have a plan?" Shukaku asked Dabi.

Dabi raised one of his very thin eyebrows. "You think I came here with a plan?"

"Fair enough."

They walked through the streets quietly, blending in easily.

Kyuushu was a big place, afterall, it was highly unlikely that in their wandering, they would come across the hideout.

"You're going to the boss' hideout, right?" They overheard a woman say.

Well, that worked out better than Shukaku thought it would.

"That's awfully convenient." Dabi muttered.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." Shukaku shrugged. "They can't do shit to us anyway."

"Good point." Dabi grinned.

~~~

Sometimes, Shukaku sighed, it was better to just take the easy way out. The pathway straight ahead instead of the little alleyway that was obstructed by trees.

The obvious answer was the right answer 50% of the time anyway.

But alas, there he stood, in the middle of a meeting he was vastly uninterested in, talking to people he would probably be killing later.

"Hey, aren't you that Todoroki kid?" Someone asked Dabi.

Dabi stared at them blankly and they eventually got uncomfortable and moved on.

"Why are we here?" Dabi whispered harshly. They were in an old building that was packed with people.

"I don't fucking know. Can't we just murder the asshole and get it over with?" Shukaku replied, equally disgruntled.

"I'd love to but I don't know where the fuck he is!" Dabi muttered.

They wandered out of the building and waited outside. The clouds rumbled ominously above them.