Chapter 9 - Precious Past

Kind of a filler chapter (sorry), but it's still important.

It was a bright morning the next day, the birds were chirping, Bakugou was yelling and Midoriya was mumbling.

Kakashi sighed, 'I guess I've gotten used to this.' He rested his head in the palm of his hand and shut his eyes. 'I really hope Gai is still alive in Konoha. He's probably too stubborn to die, but I have no way of checking. To them, I'm dead.' Kakashi thought bitterly.

"Kakashi? Can you answer the question on the board?" Hizashi asked.

1. The land was frozen over.

2. My father is baked a pie.

3. I do not know where I am going.

'English?' Kakashi nodded, and stood up, "Number 2 is incorrect, the correct answer is, "My father is baking a pie.""

"Correct, you may go back to daydreaming now." Hizashi laughed, and Kakashi resisted a smile.

Instead of going back to his thoughts, he took out some blank paper and revealed his sharingan. He began to draw the photos of both his team 7, and team Minato from memory. Then an picture of him, Asuma, Kurenai and Anko. Lastly, a picture of Gai with his signature thumbs up.

By the time he was done, class was over. He gently put the papers into his bag, and left with the rest of the class.

"Don't forget, your permission slips for our field trip are due tomorrow! Hand them in online, or in person, but if ya wanna come, then don't forget!"

Kakashi was wondering if maybe it would be best to transfer to general education after he got his provisional licence, or if there was a rule in place that stopped him.

He sat at his usual spot in the lunchroom with Bakugou. "I've done some extra research." Kakashi muttered.

"You found something." Bakugou said, it wasn't a question.

"Of course, who do you think I am?" Kakashi grinned.

"An annoying bastard is what you are."

"Now now, that's not very nice."

"Just spit it out."

"All Might is making fewer and fewer public appearances, and for less time." Bakugou's head shot up.

"So?"

"In the past, there have been multiple people with Quirks similar, if not identical, to All Might's."

Kakashi resisted the smirk that was trying to get onto his face when he saw Bakugou's eyes widen. "And you think...."

"It's highly possible that All Might has a Quirk that is passed down throughout generations. This either means that Midoriya and All Might are related, or it's inherited some other way."

"That fucking piece of shit." Bakugou muttered.

"Ah, that reminds me. I want to teach you hand signals."

"The fuck? Why?"

"It'll be easier to communicate that way, and no one else will no what we're saying because I came up with them myself."

Kakashi heard Bakugou mumble something along the lines of, "Vague, genius, asshole."

Teaching Bakugou was like trying to teach a mixture between Naruto and Sasuke. Like Sasuke, Bakugou was very smart, one might even say he was a genius, but he was also loud and uncouth. He's got a good memory and drive to learn, but then there's also his serious problem with accepting help from other people. His arrogance and impatience hindered him, and he couldn't see past his own power.