Q&A!

Thanks for all of your questions! I had a lot of fun answering them!

Q: What made you think of the concept to this book?
A: Well, I'd seen a lot of different stories about Kakashi in BNHA, and they were all discontinued, or had been on hiatus for a long time, so I began thinking about how I would write one.

I've also already completed one BNHA crossover, and I love the idea of seeing other characters in different universes, so even if I hadn't read those other fanfics, I still probably would've written this at some point, though it would've been much different than it is now.

Q: Favorite character in Naruto and My Hero Academia?
A: Naruto: Itachi, Kakashi, Gaara, Shisui and Shikamaru. My Hero Academia: Aizawa and Dabi.

Q: What made you decide to write this book?
A: I was always going to write a Kakashi in BNHA book, but I didn't really know if I wanted to post it or just keep it as something that only I could read. In the end, after I finished my other BNHA crossover and people liked that, I decided that I should post this one and see how it goes!

Q: What is your favourite flavor of cake?
A: Hm... vanilla! All the way! I tried red velvet once, and it's good, but nothing beats vanilla. I can't eat lots of cake without throwing up though, so I don't have any very often.

Q: What is your favourite music?
A: Hm. Well I've just started getting into K-pop after my friend showed(forced) me to listen to some. But I really like J-pop. My favorite artist is Kenshi Yonezu, and my favorite songs are Paprika, Spirits of the Sea and Uma to Shika.

I do like some English music like Hey Ya! by Outkast and Tongue Tied by Grouplove.

Q: If you know ancient Greek gods and Goddess who's your favourite? If you don't, what vegetable do you like least and which most?
A: I don't really know a lot about Greek mythology, so I'll answer the vegetable question. Carrots are my favourite vegetable, and I hate spinach with a passion.

Q: Is Aizawa going to meet Obito again?
A: He will eventually, but not for a long time. If/when they meet, it'll be in a few parts because of Obito's trip around the world which is going to last a year.