Chapter 15 - The Same but Different

So I'm still relatively new to fanfiction, and I was wondering if I should try to find a beta reader? I look over my work myself (with the help of google spell check of course), and it's been going fine so far, but a lot of people have said that it's better to have one. Does it make a difference?

Now, let's be clear, Kakashi wasn't going to Hosu to get revenge on the League, that wasn't his style, instead, he was going to beat some sense into Shigaraki. It wasn't revenge.

Kakashi wasn't even actually going to Hosu (probably). He was going to send two Kage Bunshins so if one disappeared, the other clone could make more.

He was also concerned about Todoroki, who was going to be doing internships in the area. He was confident that Todoroki would be able to handle himself well in any other situation, but in this case, he couldn't be too sure. As Kakashi mentioned previously, Todoroki would be doing internships with his (ass of a) father. The man was manipulative at best.

Well, first things first, Kakashi thought, asking.

"Hosu isn't too far from here, right?" He said at dinner.

"It isn't... why?" Aizawa asked.

Kakashi eye-smiled. "No reason."

"Kakashi...." Hizashi seemed worried. And for good reason.

"Isn't Todoroki doing his internships near there?" Kakashi wondered.

"He is. Kakashi, get to the point."

"What point? I'm just wondering." Kakashi shrugged.

"You're asking if you can go to Hosu, right?"

"Hosu, whatever would I be doing there?" Kakashi mixed a good amount of sarcasm into his tone.

"Is there anything you desperately need to do in Hosu?" Hizashi asked, sighing.

"Other than save my student from a near death experience and talk some sense into some... less than willing subjects."

"You're going to go even if we say no, aren't you?" Aizawa sighed.

"I thought I'd be polite and ask first."

"Why thank you." Aizawa said dryly. "I'm honored."

~~~

So, a few days later, Kakashi took the bullet train to Hosu.

Hosu was about what he expected.

Which was complete and utter pandemonium. There were fires everywhere, people's screams filled the air along with the frantic shouts of heroes and the police force.

Kakashi wandered around, waiting to either run into a villain or Shigaraki. He was quite surprised when instead of either, he found Shukaku.

"Yo, Shukaku, how's it going?"

"Out of everyone in Japan, it had to be you I ran into."

"Aren't you lucky." Kakashi grinned.

"What are you doing here, brat?"

"Looking for someone, you?"

"I'd say the same, but I probably know where he is."

"Well who would've thought-"

"Don't say it asshole." Shukaku growled.

"-Shukaku, the one tailed beast, stronger than almost anyone (12 year old genins not included), would've made a friend." Kakashi teased.

"Do you get off on being a dick to everyone around you?"

"Why, I thought that was your job."

"Fuck you."