Chapter 10.5 - USJ

So for some reason the entire chapter didn't copy, so here's the rest of it!

"Oh wow! It's Thirteen!" The class chorused.

There were quick introductions, and then they were split into groups.

Kakashi was with Todoroki, Kaminari and Mineta, the latter of which was complaining about the lack of females in their group. Kakashi decked him.

They were supposed to be in the city zone where they would have to protect the city from an impending hurricane, and check each building. Once a building was checked, they were to put a tag on the front door to signify that the building was clear. There were blocks which would need to be taken out of some of the buildings. All in all, it was a relatively simple task.

And then the power went off, and bloodlust filled the building.

Familiar bloodlust.

The centre of the building exploded, dust and small rocks rocketed in every direction.

"No. No no no. You have got to be kidding me." Kakashi wheezed, trying, and failing, to regain control of his limbs.

"Kakashi? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's fine." No. Everything was not fine. This was the farthest from fine he'd been in quite a while. His body felt like it had got caught middle of a rather nasty fire ball jutsu, not to mention the numbness in his toes and fingers.

Then there was the bloodlust. Now, Kakashi could handle bloodlust as long as it wasn't being dished out by a Biju or Madara Uchiha, which was why he was so worried. He couldn't handle this bloodlust. Which meant, by extension, that this was either a Biju, Madara Uchiha, or someone as strong as the other two options. So yeah, not good.

'Kami help us. These brats aren't equipped to deal with things like this!' Kakashi shakily stood up, and walked to where the bloodlust was coming from.

"Please let this be a normal field trip!" Kaminari whined.

Then, from somewhere far off, they heard a faint, "With the Frizz? NO WAY!"

'There is something seriously wrong with all of these children."

"Man. And I thought my world was bad." Kakashi closed his eyes and prayed to god that this wasn't who he thought it was. "Hey Bakakashi, how's it going?"