2.

Nick offered to make all of us breakfast while Matthew, Kelsey, and Marissa helped me get ready. Alaya wanted to stay with Nick and help him so thats what she did.

"Okay so what kind of date in this? Like formal or casual? Sexy or Conservative?" I asked them and they all smiled.

"Well it will start with lunch at a cute diner, but we don't know what he has planned after just that he has some plans." Marissa told me and I felt my nerves rising.

"So casual. Do I go sexy or lay low?" I asked and Matthew spoke up. "I say, do you want to seal the deal tonight, or just look hot and make him want a second date?"

"Well I definitely don't want to seal the deal, we all know how that went last time." I said referring to the last date they set me up with. The guy was only in it for sex.

After all of us went to my closet and tried to decide on different items of clothing. I wanted to go pretty casual and something that wouldn't stand out too much.

I just hoped that after the lunch, we wouldn't be doing anything that involves physical work

I just hoped that after the lunch, we wouldn't be doing anything that involves physical work. Or else I'm screwed.

When I had gotten dressed, fixed my hair, and applied some minimal makeup with the help of Marissa and Kelsey, we went downstairs.

As soon as Alaya saw me she ran over to me and said, "Mama you wook so pwetty!" And I couldn't help the smile that overtook my face. "Thank you babygirl! I love you so much." I told her as I picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Damn Dems you do look good." Nick said and I let out a laugh. "Thanks Nicky." I told him and we all ate some breakfast.

—————————————————

"Can you please tell me who it is?" I begged Max as he drove me to the diner. He accidentally let it slip that he knew who I am meeting so I haven't stopped asking.

"Ok fine. His name is Mike Johnson." Max finally let up as he parked the car. "Now if anything happens or you are not into it just call or text me." He told me and I nodded.

He opened the door for me and helped me out. I've seen Mike before and goddamn he is hot. I can't believe he actually agreed to go on a date with me. I guess we will see what happens, right?

I walked inside the diner and instantly saw where Mike was sitting. When I caught his eye he smiled and walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm Mike. It's so nice to actually see you in person." He said and I quietly giggled. "Yeah you too. I'm Demi."

He led me over to a booth and we sat down together. He was so sweet and not bad looking at all. I could feel myself in awe over him.

"So how are you?" He asked me and handed me a menu. "I'm actually really good. How are you?" I asked back.

"I'm good too. It was really awesome of you to come today." He said and I smiled at him. "Well when my best friends tell me I have a date, I always end up going because I can't say no to them. But I don't think I will be disappointed with this one." I said and a smile appeared on his face and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"That's very kind of you to say. So tell me about yourself." He said and I thought of what I wanted to say.

"Well my name is Demi Lovato, I'm a singer, actress, and entrepreneur. However making music has always been my favorite. I'm 25 and I have 3 sisters and was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico but raised in Dallas, Texas. I have a daughter, and she is my whole world and everything comes after her. Her name is Alaya and she is 2 and a half." I finished and was proud that I made sure that he knew Alaya will always come before him.

"That's amazing! She seems like a sweet girl, and I 100% respect that she comes first. It's very brave of you to be a single mom, and I am sure you are an incredible one." He said and I felt myself blush.

"Thank you. And I wouldn't be as good of a mom without Nick. I'm super lucky to have him by my side in parenting. But what about you, tell me about yourself." I said.

"Well I'm Mike Johnson, I'm 30 years old and was born in San Antonio, Texas. I have a sister named Amber and my Great Grandma Mimie is one of the most important people to me. I am an air force vet and now am working as a portfolio manager at ABC. I basically help clients with their finances." He explained and I was shocked.

"Wow. That's amazing, I'm sure being in the Air Force hasn't been easy." I said and he nodded. "I love traveling and have been to over 30 countries. But it was hard being away from my family." He said and I nodded.

"Hello, my name is Hardon and I will be your waiter for today. Can I get you anything to drink?" He asked and I could feel him staring at me.

"I'll get a Coke, what about you beautiful?" He asked and the nickname made my face hot. "Um I'll just get a water." I said and the waiter nodded before going to get it.

"Do you have any funny stories? I'm curious to know dirt on you." I said and we both laughed.

"Well, once my sister and I were sledding and we were like 7 and 8. She dared me to go down the steep part where there was dog crap at the bottom. I was never one to turn down a date so I did. And I landed face first in dog shit. We ran home and my mom thought it was so funny and called her sister and they just laughed so my sister had to help me clean off." He said and by the time he finished I was laughing my loud obnoxious laugh.

"I'm so sorry, but that's hilarious!" I said trying to compose myself. "I'll tell you one to make you feel better. So I was on tour with my best friend and we were sneaking around to hang out because our team wouldn't let us because 'we needed our sleep'. So one night I was sneaking back on my bus and was going down the stairs of his trailer and slipped, causing me to sprain my ankle. When they came to help me I had to lie and I said that I needed Nick to help me with a song. They believed it but I had to go on stage every night with a sprained ankle." I finished and he was laughing.

Damn he has a sexy laugh. And the whitest teeth ever. Literally there isn't an ugly thing about him.

"Alright here are your drinks. Are you ready to order?" Hardon asked us and we did.

Mike ordered a bacon hamburger with fries and a shake, and I just ordered a club sandwich with a side salad. We continued talking and learning more about eachother until our food came and then after that too.

The conversation never got boring. And to be honest Mike was a really great guy. I was actually looking forward to the rest of our day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So y'all! It's Mike Johnson! Do you think they will work out, or do you think they won't? Please vote, comment, and subscribe to me (:

I love you all, stay strong <3
-S