3.

After Lunch we decided to go to the fair! So Mike walked me out to his car, opened the door for me, and we talked on our way to the fair.

"So, tell me about your little girl." He said and my heart fluttered thinking about her.

"She is 2 and a half, her name is Alaya Devonne Lovato Jonas, and she is my everything. She is the reason I wake up everyday and the reason for the smile on my face. I don't know where I would be without her, I mean she's the best thing that's ever happened to me." I ranted to him.

"She sounds amazing just like you mama. Kids are really the best gift. Do you want more in the future?" He asked me. I could feel myself swooning for him as he talked about my baby. He truly cared. And was smooth asking about my future.

"Definitely. She is a ball of sass and beauty and I definitely want her to have some sibling. What about you?" I asked him.

"I have always wanted kids. So yes, I for sure, 100% see myself being a dad in the future." He said and I found myself thinking of what our kids together would look like.

Wow Demetria, calm the fuck down, it's the first date.

We got to the fair and Mike walked around to open my door for me. "So where to first gorgeous?" Again with the nicknames, it's so goddamn hot. Jeez I really haven't gotten laid in a while.

"How about that one?" I asked and pointed to one of the rides. He smiled and said, "Exactly what I was thinking." He took my hand in his and I felt myself get goosebumps.

We walked to the ride and paid to get on. He insisted on paying so I let him. When the ride got to the top, I felt myself get anxious. He noticed and squeezed my hand so I looked over at him.

"Don't worry. It will be fun, and I'm right by your side." He said and I couldn't stop the smile.

It dropped and I grabbed onto his bicep, without realizing what I had done. When we got off, we were still holding hands.

"Sorry about that back there." I said and giggled looking anywhere but at him. I felt him look down at me.

"I didn't mind it." He said as we walked to the next ride.

We rode a few rides after and it was actually a lot of fun. It was starting to get a little later so we decided to go on the Ferris Wheel and then we would leave.

He helped me into the basket and we sat next to eachother. As it started and rose to the top, I looked out at the view. It was incredible and I knew one day I wanted to show Alaya.

"You know, this has been a lot of fun. Maybe we could do it again?" Mike asked and I smiled at how shy he was being.

I don't know what came over me but I looked at him. And did something I wouldn't normally do. I kissed his soft lips gently.

When we both opened our eyes, we were smiling at eachother. "I would love to go on another date with you." I told him and his smile got even bigger.

We got off the Ferris Wheel and walked hand in hand back to his car. "Would you be up to some dessert?"

"If you mean sex, wow slow down, but if you actually mean dessert then hell yeah!" I said laughing and he started laughing pretty hard.

When he finally stopped we pulled into an ice cream shop. Once again he walked around and opened my door for me. "Thank you handsome." I said teasing him.

We walked inside and tried to decide on what to order. "Damn I hate being so indecisive." He said and I laughed. "Just get every flavor then!" I said and he started to order.

"Can I get a moose tracks with brownies and graham crackers, and what do you want mamas?" He asked me and I felt myself blushing. Jesus bro he never stops making me blush.

"I'll get vanilla with hot fudge and graham crackers." I said as I held his hand.

We got our orders and ate them as we talked a little more. "What is your spirit animal?" He asked me.

I laughed and pointed at my lion tattoo. "It's a lion. What about you?" He thought for a second and said, "An elephant. I'm big and loud so it kind of fits. Why is yours a lion?" He asked.

Oh fuck. Here it is. He finds out about my past and boom it's over. "Well I've struggled with a lot of different things. Like an Eating Disorder and Substance Abuse. But I've overcome that and even though it's hard, I am strong like a lion." I finished my cheesy explanation.

"That's amazing. You really are the strongest woman that I have ever met." We walked over and through away our trash and he drove me home.

I couldn't stop looking at him. He is so sweet and attractive. I jut hope that maybe with time, I could call him mine.

As he pulled up to my house, we got out and he walked me to my door. I saw my friends spying through the window so I decided to give them a show.

"I had an amazing night. Thank you for everything." I said. I put my hands on the side of his face and kissed him sweetly but it was full of passion and made my stomach do backflips.

I walked inside and leaned against the door after I closed it. I let out a happy breath with my eyes closed as I heard 4 pairs of adult feet running toward me.

"Oh my god Demetria! That was such a hot kiss!" Matthew gushed.

"You have to tell us everything and don't leave out any details or else!" Marissa said.

"Yeah you never kissed me like that!" Nick said and that made me laugh.

"That's because we have only kissed before fucking so it's a completely different kiss. And all I'm saying is that the date was incredible and he is an amazing kisser." I said as I walked to my room and shut the door.

I looked at the baby monitor and Alaya was fast asleep so I put on my pajamas and washed my makeup off before crawling into bed.