9.

I woke up and saw the time was 12:57 PM. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I was cuddled into my incredibly sexy and naked boyfriend.

His eyes fluttered open and his smile grew. "Hey Mamas." He said in a groggy voice. His morning voice was incredibly sexy. "Morning baby." I said and he pecked my lips.

We sat there for a little but before we decided we needed to get ready. Mike insisted on showering so I did my hair and makeup while he showered.

I went with a natural look and curled hair. I got out my red, loose sweater with a plaid skirt, small black purse with knee high heeled boots.

Mike got out and I bit my lip looking at his dripping body barely covered in a towel

Mike got out and I bit my lip looking at his dripping body barely covered in a towel. He had brought his outfit with him. He got dressed and he looked fiiiiine.

(just imagine it is Mike not some white guy lol)

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked as He put his hands on my waist. "You didn't. But I did cuz goddamn baby!" I giggled and gave him a kiss.

He smiled in the kiss and I pulled away to look at the time. It was almost two so we needed to leave. My parents house was about 15 minutes away so we might be a little late but I always am.

Nick had texted me and said that he would bring LayLay to my parents house so I just made sure I had everyone's presents and we left.

I let Mike drive my Tesla and he had his hand on my thighs the whole way. I could tell he was nervous about meeting my family, but he was so fucking cute when nervous.

"Babe they will love you. There is no need to be nervous!" I said giggling he glanced over at me and then back at the road. "Unless they hate my guts." He said and I laughed out loud.

"You sound like me with all of that overthinking." He chuckled and parked the car. I put my hand on the side of his face and gave him a kiss before we got out.

We held hands walking to the door and I walked right inside. I mean I do pay the bills.

"I'm home!" I yelled and Maddie was the first person to run in and gave me a big hug. "Hey babygirl!" I said and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Hey! Where is Alaya?" She asked and I smiled. "She is with Nick, he is bringing her over in a bit." I said and she nodded.

I walked into the family room where most of my family was. It was open so the rest of them were in the kitchen and saw us.

"Demi!!!" My mom yelled as she ran up to me and hugged me. "Hi Momma! This is my boyfriend Mike. Mike this is my mom Dianna." I said smiling big.

"It's nice to meet you Mike. You better treat my baby right, but I think you will. And please just call me mom not Dianna." She said laughing and she went back to cooking.

"Dallas Leigh!" I said as I walked over and hugged her. She smiled and I whispered in her ear. "Did you tell everyone?" I asked and she nodded.

"How is my baby?" I asked and touched her stomach. "Good. I literally can't wait to meet them. I went to the doctor the other day and I'm 12 weeks!" She beamed and the smile on her face made her glow.

"Your almost out of the first trimester! Also did Dad try to guilt trip you? I asked quietly sitting next to her and Mike sitting next to me.

"Yep, like always. Have you told mom about him yet?" She asked and ai shook my head. "I haven't had the chance."

I heard the doorbell and got up. "I'll get it!" I yelled and walking to it. I opened up and Alaya instantly jumped into my arms. "Hi baby! How was Grammy and Papas?" I asked but she didn't respond.

I looked curiously over her shoulder at Nick and he just shrugged. "I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow princess." He said and kissed her cheek.

He started walking away and I yelled "Love you Asshole!" After him and he yelled back, "I love you too Bitch!" I chuckled and walked back to the living room with Alaya on my hip.

"Who were you yelling to?" Eddie asked as he walked in from the garage. "Oh just Nick." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Is there something going on with you and that boy?" He asked and I laughed. "Oh god no. Actually this is my boyfriend Mike. Mike this is Eddie my dad." I said and they shook hands firmly.

"It's nice to meet you sir." Mike said and I smiled. Alaya turned around and saw Mike and freaked out. "Mike! You hold me not Mama?"She asked him and I acted offended but handed her over. My whole family awed and I couldn't stop smiling.

Seeing how much my baby loves him always solidifies that he is it for me. My family instantly fell in love with him after Alaya pulled that stunt.

We are dinner, laughed and sang, and opened our presents. It was getting late so Mike and I headed back to my house.

"I'll see you soon gorgeous." He said as he kissed me. We had just put Laya down.

"Noooo please stay! Pleeeeease!" I begged him and he chuckled but agreed. We went to my room and fell asleep cuddling and everything just felt right in the world.