10.

The past few days have been so nice. Alaya and I had a girls day and went and got Mani Pedis! Mike has hung out whenever he can after work.

Today is our six month anniversary. And yes I know six months isn't long. But with Mike... it just feels different. He knows me better than any of my exes and he is incredible. He loves my little girl and treats her like he would his own.

Not only have we fallen in love quickly, Laya and Mike have gotten really connected. That was something I was always afraid of. But with Mike... I don't think anything will come between us.

Alaya is at Nick's for the next four days, so tonight I am getting ready for mine and Mikes date. Matthew came over to help me get ready.

"Okay soooo I want to look hot, but it's casual so do you have any ideas?" I asked him and his eyes lit up.

"Do I? Your gay best friend, have ideas? FUCK YEAH I DO!" He said overly excited and ran to find some specific items of clothing as I sat on the bed.

He ran back with a cute yellow summer dress and I rolled my eyes. "Matthew it's May. And I am a mother of an almost 3 year old." I laughed and he scoffed.

"God why are you so stubborn? Just try it on for God's sake!" He said and I laughed my loud, obnoxious laugh.

I put it on and looked in the mirror. He was right! I look so good, Mike won't be able to keep his hands off of me!

I finished getting ready, with the help of Matthew and soon enough I was in the passenger side of Mikes car

"When can I take this off?" I asked again referring to the blindfold that I was wearing. I heard his deep laugh, instantly sending shivers down my spine.

"You can take it off now." He said and helped me. I looked around and we were surrounded by other cars. I looked at him confused and he just got out, and walked around to open my door.

We walked to the back of his car and he opened it up. It was full of blankets and pillows and snacks. I looked at him, the sweet gesture making me swoon. "God Mike. I love you so much." I said as my hands slid to his neck. His hands made their way to my waist and he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

We only separated to catch our breath. We heard the movie on the projector start so he helped me into the back and we cuddled up to watch the movie. In all reality, we didn't end up seeing a minute of the movie if you know what I mean.