6.

Alarm blaring in my ear, scaring the shit out of me, I quickly grabbed my phone and shit the alarm off. I looked over and surprisingly Mike was still asleep.

Nick had stayed the night in the spare room and Mike stayed in mine. Nothing happened but it was so nice sleeping next to someone older than 2.

It was 6 AM and I had to shower because my glam team would be here soon. I was performing at I-Hearts Jingle Ball! And of course I was feeling like absolute shit. I could tell I had a head cold but just pretended like it wasn't there.

The plan was for Mike to come with me and Nick and Alaya would see us there later. I got out of bed, trying not to wake him and went to the bathroom.

After taking a steaming shower, I put on my silk robe and covered myself in lotion. I brushed my teeth and just like clockwork, I got a text.

I walked downstairs and opened the door for my team. They set up in my huge bathroom and we got started. Paul started working on my hair, deciding not to do extensions. Sienna had chosen my outfit and I approved it already, so she was just here for outfit fix ups.

As Paul was finishing my hair and Jill started on my makeup I heard small footsteps running down the hall to my room. I looked over as Alaya ran into the bathroom, Nick behind her.

"Hey babygirl! How was your sleep?" I asked her as ai lifted her onto my lap.

"Dood! Daddy said I det to watch you sing!" She said excitedly, causing my heart to grow a million sizes. It was so nice to have a kid that loved your job, or else both Nick and I would be screwed.

"Yeah baby! Daddy is gonna take you to watch me later okay?" I asked and she nodded.

She adjusted herself and cuddled into me, and the smile on my face became permanent. It was times like this that I would never forget.

"Good morning." Said a sleepy Mike as he came into the bathroom. "Good morning handsome!" I said as he leaned down to give me a quick kiss.

"I am gonna go get ready Okay?" He asked and I nodded. Knowing he would be there with me meant the world.

Nick said he was going to go get Alaya dressed so he took her and walked out as well.

"So Dems, how are things with Mike?" Sienna asked me. I rolled my eyes and let out a giggle. "They're good. Really good." I said smiling.

We talked for a while before Nick and Alaya came back in. Her outfit was so freaking cute, I made a mental note to take a picture later.

Eventually everyone was ready and we were about to leave. I grabbed my purse and Alaya looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes.

"Mama I tan see your belly!" She said giggling. Her giggle made me giggle. I held her hand as we walked outside.

I snapped the picture and quickly posted it before we said our temporary goodbye.