19.

It's been one month. One whole month without him.

I have been doing better. I mean as well as I can. I go to therapy once a week. And Nick moved into one of the spare rooms I have, and has been helping me through this.

I've been getting out of bed every day, making breakfast and playing with Alaya. I actually even talked to my manager and they all agreed now isn't the time for tour anymore.

This morning I worked up the courage to put away the things that I have accumulated for the baby. Before the accident Mike begged me if he could be in charge of the nursery.

Being the control freak that I am I was definitely hesitant. But now, I am so glad that I did. Because our son will grow up in the room his Daddy decorated for him.

Nick and Alaya and I all grabbed some things and I slowly opened the door to the nursery. It was everything I had ever dreamed of and more.

We started putting things away and I sat on the ground organizing his clothes

We started putting things away and I sat on the ground organizing his clothes. I stopped and just looked around for a while. The last person to touch anything in here was Mike.

"Hey Dems are you okay??" Nick asked as he sat on the floor next to me.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I smiled at him and Alaya came over to us.

She sat in front of me and put her hands on my belly. "Hi little bwotha. Dis is your woom." She said.

"LayLay are you excited for him to come?" Nick asked her she nodded excitedly and kissed my tummy.

A tear slipped down my cheek and she looked up at me with big eyes. "Mommy dont cwy!" She said as she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

"It's happy tears babygirl. I just love you and your brother so much." I told her and she smiled as she pulled away.

"I wuv you too mommy. Tan I go pway?" She asked and I nodded and she ran to the playroom quickly.

"Nick, I have an appointment tomorrow. Do you want me to take Alaya? I'm going to my parents after so I don't mind either way." I told him and he thought for a minute.

"You know it might be good for you to have some alone time with her. I'll hit up Kevin, Joe, and Frankie and see if they wanna go golfing." He said and it made me laugh. "What's so funny?"

"The fact that you are such an old man now!" I laughed and almost peed a little.

I finished up with the clothes and went to find what Alaya is up to. I found her on her bed looking out the window.

"Laya? You okay baby?" I asked her and she turned around. I noticed she had a tear running down her cheek.

"I miss Mike." She said and I cuddled her while she felt her feelings.

It was so hard knowing that what was happening was what I had been trying to avoid the whole time. And knowing that he didn't mean to hurt any of us.