13.

"Have fun with Daddy, princess." I said, crouching next to Alaya and giving her a kiss.

I stood up and gave Nick a hug. "Take care of her, and I will see you tomorrow." I said as we pulled away.

"I got her D. I mean she is my daughter after all." He said laughing slightly.

"Sorry, it's the mom anxiety. It much worse when pregnant." I said and we both laughed. We said one final goodbye and I went home.

It was the mom anxiety. But also the fact that my baby turns 3 tomorrow. We were having it at Nick's house and I hired a party planner to set it up for me.

As soon as I got home I collapsed onto the couch. I let out a frustrated groan. I was under so much stress after my meeting earlier and the party tomorrow. I was also exhausted because being pregnant has drained all of my energy.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Mike asked walking down the stairs. He probably noticed my face in my hands.

I looked up at him and shook my head. I hadn't let him see this side of me. Yes, he has seen me have bad days but not when my mental health is bad.

He came and sat next to me so I cuddled into him. I couldn't help but start crying for a second time today. He held me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"I- I don't want to go on tour. I want to stay with Alaya. And with you. I don't know what to do. I have to go." I cried into him and he kissed the top of my head.

"We will figure it out baby. I could go with you so I can help take care of you, and Nick could bring Alaya our frequently and she could stay with us for a few days. I can take care of her while you are on stage and stuff." He said, coming up with ideas. I always felt better when there was a plan.

I wiped my tears and took a deep breath before looking up at him. "Mike I need to talk to you." I said worried he would be upset.

"What's going on baby? Talk to me." He said and I bit my lip. "I have bipolar disorder. And I also have Anxiety, Depression, and Addiction to several things. We haven't talked much about my past and things, so I understand if you don't want to get into this." I said as I played with my hands.

He put his hand softly on my chin and made me look up at him. I stared into his brown eyes nervously. "I love you. All of you. Your flaws and the best parts of you. I want to be here for you through thick and thin. Nothing can scare me away now." He said and placed a hand on my belly.

"I love you. And I don't deserve how fucking perfect you are." I said as I continued to look up at him.

"It's you, me, Alaya, and our baby against the world. I will always take care of you and our kids." He said and I kissed him.
___________later that day
"Babe Cmon we are gonna be late!" Mike said at the bottom of the stairs.

"None of my shoes fit me!" I yelled back frustrated. I finally forced the shoe on my foot and walked downstairs.

"Are you sure you want to find out the sex?" Mike asked me and I nodded. "I have to. I need to know everything possible about the baby, so maybe my mind will shit the hell up a bit." I said as he helped me into the car.

"Okay Mammas we will find out." Mike said as his hand was On my thigh and I held his. I quickly took a picture without him noticing and posted it.

ddlovato: you make the hard times a little easier🖤

We pulled up to the hospital and Mike ran around to open the door for me. I giggled as he took my hand and helped me out of the car.

We walked inside and sat in the waiting room. My leg nervously tapped and Mike held my hand. A nurse came out one of the doors and looked down at her clipboard and then back up again.

"Demetria Lovato?" She asked and we stood up and followed her to the back. She asked me to step on the scale and my heart skipped a beat.

I stood on it facing away from the numbers hoping to not see it. Mike gave me a sweet but small smile. My eating disorder was something I had told him because he had come to Thanksgiving at my parents and that had always been a hard day for me.

When she finished I stepped off and we walked into the exam room. "Go ahead and get up on the table and Dr. Montgomery will be in soon." She said and walked back out.

I got up on the exam table and scooted back so I wasn't on the edge. "I am so excited to see the baby." Mike said as he stood next to me.

"Me too. I hope everything is okay." I said. I didn't feel like anything was wrong but being stressed while pregnant still freaks me out because of what happened.

"Hi Demi! It's nice to see you again! Where is Alaya?" She asked me and I smiled. "She is with Nick the rest of the week." I told her and she nodded as she washed her hands.

"So I am going to preform an ultrasound and make sure everything is looking good." She said as she put jell on my bare and slightly swollen stomach.

We looked at the monitor and tears welled in my eyes seeing my baby again. She listened to the heartbeat and Mike started crying when he heard it. I held his hand while she finished up.

"Do you want to know the sex of your baby?" She asked and we both nodded. She clicked a few buttons and moved around a bit before talking.

"It's a......."
___________________
What do you think the baby will be? What do you think tour will do to Demi? Any ideas or opinions? I love you all!
Stay Strong ❤️
~S