5.

Opening my eyes, I cursed myself for having a pure white bedroom aesthetic. The sun made it way too bright to wake up to in the mornings.

I sat up and stretched, letting out a yawn. It was the day before Christmas Eve and so Alaya was still with her dad. Meaning I had time to sleep in.

I looked over and took my phone off of the charger. I had a text from Mike and one from Dallas.

My Mans🥰: Good Morning Babygirl. I can't wait to see you today❤️

I responded with a big smile on my face. We had plans for him to come over at 11 after his work meeting.

Dally💕: Hey D, I'm in town! Can I come by? Fuck that. I'm coming at 10 lmao.

I checked the time and it was 9:56. Shit. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I put on a white T-shirt with a tan cardigan and distressed mom jeans. I brushed my teeth and hair before going downstairs.

Surprised to see Dallas already on the couch, I looked at the time. 10:15. Hey 21 minutes isn't bad for me!

"Hey Dems! Nice to see you got my text." She said while laughing. I walked over and sat next to her on the couch.

"Hey! And shut up, Layas not here so I sleep as much as I want!" I said punching her shoulder.

She was playing with her hands and I could tell something was wrong. She looked up at me, swallowed and said, "I'm pregnant. And when I told Ryan he broke up with me. I don't know what to do D. I can't do this alone." She said and had started crying.

I wrapped my arms around her and said, "You aren't alone. You are going to move to Los Angeles and we are gonna do this together okay?" I asked and she sat up to look at me.

"I don't know what I would do without you." She said and gave me a hug.

"Isn't is funny that's over 3 years ago, I was crying to you because I was pregnant." I said and she laughed nodding.

"What have you been up to anyway?" She asked and I realized I hadn't told anyone in my family about Mike.

"Well since you are going to live in LA now, you'll find out sooner or later. I have a boyfriend." I said smiling just thinking about him.

"Really!? Who is it?" She asked shocked. "His name is Mike and he is actually perfect." I say.

We talked for a little while more before I heard a knock at the door and ran to go get it. I opened it and smiled up at him. "Hi handsome!" I said as I put my hands on the back of his neck.

"Hey gorgeous. I missed you." He said before giving me a kiss. It lasted only a second before Dallas walked in.

"You must be Mike! I'm Dallas, Demi's older sister." She said and he smiled at her then at me but I could tell he was confused.

"Yeah Babe, Dally, Dally, Babe. She was in town and just recently decided to tell me." I said laughing as I took his hand and walked to the kitchen.

"Well it's nice to meet you. Your sister talks a lot about you." He said and I punched his arm.

"Shut up! Anyway I just woke up and have to eat something or it will throw me off." I said as I pulled out some fresh fruit from the fridge.

"Nice to know someone appreciates me!"
Dallas said laughing. "I think I'm gonna head out and leave you to yourselves. I have to go to moms anyways." She said and I nodded before I gave her a hug and she left.

"This morning has been crazy already and I just woke up. My sister just told me some good news that I wasn't expecting so now I'm in a good mood!" I said and kissed him while cutting some fruit and putting it in a bowl.

We walked to the backyard and just talked while I ate my breakfast. I looked over at him and he looked deep in thought.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked him and he looked over at me. He took a deep breath and looked away again. "I don't know if I'm going to go back to Pennsylvania for Christmas."

"Do you not want to?" I asked and he looked at me again. "Since my mom died everything has been different. My family acts like they hate me now all except my grandma and Amber." He said and my heart broke for him.

"You could come with me? My family will love you, and it would be amazing to have you." I said as I leaned into him. He looked down at me shocked.

"Really? Like meet your family?" He asked me surprised. I nodded and the corners of his mouth curved up. "If Your sure, than I would love that. Thank you so much baby." He said and I kissed him.

He deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted him, and slowly straddled him. His hands made their way to my waist and mine were on the sides of his face. I felt him bite my lip and it sent shivers down my body. The desire growing stronger for him as our tongues danced.

We pulled away for air, against our wishes, but soon reconnected. Mike stood up, lifting me so I wrapped my legs around him. The kiss wasn't cut off by us moving inside. If anything it got more intense. I knew I said I wanted to take things slow, but damn it's so hard when he looks like that.

My hands made my way under his shirt feeling his abs as soon as we were on the couch. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "We gotta take it slow remember? Keep doin that and see what happens." He said.

"God damn baby why are you so fine!?" I said giggling. He shrugged and I heard yet another knock on the door.

I went to answer it and Nick stood there, Alaya on his hip. When she saw me she instantly reached for me and yelled, "Mama!" I held her as she cuddled into me chest.

I looked at Nick confused and he said, "I know I'm not supposed to drop her off until later but she really missed you." He said and I smiled.

"You wanna come in?" I asked and he agreed and came in. Mike was walking up behind me and was a little shocked at who it was.

"Mike!" Alaya screamed and then reached for him, causing us to laugh. "Nick, you know Mike." I said smiling since he was the reason we went on our date. 

"Yeah I do. Nice to see you man."