8. (Sexual <3)

"Mama wake up! It's crimas!" Alaya said as she jumped on top of me.

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at how happy she was. She was so innocent and no one could ruin the joy she had. And I would dedicate my life to keep her happy.

I looked over at the doorway and Nick and Mike were smiling. I rolled my eyes and cuddled Alaya to my chest.

"Do you wanna go see what Santa got you?" I asked her and she nodded crawling off of me.

ddlovato: throwback to Alaya's first Christmas

ddlovato: throwback to Alaya's first Christmas.🥺 how is my baby getting so big, so quickly. Merry Christmas to the best gift I have ever gotten💗

We walked downstairs to where the Christmas tree was, and Alaya was practically screaming.

"Mama wook! I was on da nice wist!" She told me as she looked up at me and pointed to the presents.

"Yeah baby you were! Let's go open them okay?" I asked her and she nodded running to them.

One by one she opened her gifts. She was so grateful for each one. She would say 'fank you mama and dada!' And give me a kiss.

When she was done opening her millions of presents, and her stocking, we opened ours. I had gotten Nick a leather jacket he had been looking at and he got me a huge canvas collage of me and LayLay. It was definitely custom made and I loved it so much. Mike got me a diamond necklace and matching diamond earings. I got him a Rolex that had the day we went on our blind date engraved on it.

I left Laya in the living room to play with all of her new toys before we put them in her play room. I went to the kitchen and made a Christmas breakfast.

When I everyone came into the kitchen to eat, Alaya squealed looking at her pancakes

When I everyone came into the kitchen to eat, Alaya squealed looking at her pancakes. "Dada, Mama made Santa Cwaus!" She said and giggled happily.

We ate while talking about our plans for the rest of the day. Nick was taking Alaya to his parents form 9-2 and then I would take her to my parents from 2 until tomorrow when it's Nick's time to have her.

I took her upstairs to get her dressed for the day. I had her outfit all ready and she was gonna look so cute!

I did her hair and she wanted to do it quick so she could see her Grammy and Papa aka Nick's parents

I did her hair and she wanted to do it quick so she could see her Grammy and Papa aka Nick's parents. I think she was more excited to see her cousins if we're being honest.

Nick and Alaya left, so it was just me and Mike. "Thank you for my presents baby." I told Mike as I straddled his lap.

"Of course. Thank you for mine gorgeous." He said in between kisses.

His hands went to my sides and mine went to his abs. I took off his shirt feeling him harden under me. My hands feeling his abdomen, his hands drifted down to my ass causing my to shiver.

He started kissing down my jaw to my collarbone and then to my neck, definitely leaving his mark. I didn't mind, in fact my body was craving for him. His lips found their way back to mine and I smiled in the kiss. "Let's go upstairs." I mumbled against his lips.

He looked at me, lust in his eyes. He picked me up, still holding my ass and I wrapped my legs around him. He hurried up the stairs, and walked into my room. He pushed me against the door and I moaned lightly on his lips. "Are you sure?" He asked me while looking in my eyes.

"Yes. I am 100% sure." I said back, and he immediately turned to take us to my bed. He laid me down, hovering on top of me. I took off my shirt, knowing he would still be apprehensive. He unclipped my bra, after realizing that I meant what I said.

We let it fall to the floor and he took one on my breasts in his hand. Moving down, he squeezed it and started stimulating my other. I noticed myself letting out little moans here and there.

He came back to my mouth and kissed me passionately and full of desire. I started taking off his belt and pulling his pants off. Squeezing his length in my hand through his boxers, he slipped my shorts off of me.

I was getting excited so I slipped off his boxers and took him in my hand. I moved up and down and he leaned his head back letting out a deep breath.

I got on my knees, as he was standing, and placed my mouth on him. Moving my tongue around his tip and soon moving my head down, his hands found their way to my hair. Unlike other guys I have been with, he didn't force himself on me, but let me do what I wanted. I put all of him in my mouth, almost gagging but dodging it. He was definitely bigger than what I've had before.

I went up and down quicker and he was starting to let out low and raspy moans, turning me on more. Soon he couldn't take it much longer so he put me back on the bed and took off my lace thong.

He went down on me, his tongue going through my folds. I could basically fee my clit pulsing, as he circled around it. "Fuck babe..." I quietly moaned out and he smiled. He put two finger inside me making me let out a moan of pleasure, and making me arch my back.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me, continuing to hit my gspot. He was hovering over me again and both of us breathing heavily. He grabbed a condom out of his wallet and put it on.

He got back on top of me again and slowly put himself in me. "Oh god..." I moaned in his ear accidentally. He looked at me and kissed me roughly. He started going in and out of me slowly at first, allowing me to adjust to his size.

Once I did, he started speeding up a little more. My head leaned back against a pillow and hands feeling all over him I couldn't stop the moans coming from my mouth.

"Oh my god baby! Fuuuuck! Shit baby! Faster baby faster! Oh god!" I couldn't quiet down as he sped up. Both of our bodies dripping with sweat and him softly moaning into me.

I felt myself getting close and my legs started to shake. He did too, so he started pounding into me, making me scream. I was tightening on him and he could feel it, he let me reach my high first before allowing himself to as well.

He looked into my eyes for a minute or two before pulling out of me and taking off the condom. He cleaned himself up and laid next to me on the bed.

We were both breathless and satisfied. "Holy shit babe." I breathed out and he let out a chuckle. "I didn't know how good you were Mamas, fuck."

We cuddled up, naked, and before I took a short nap with him, posted on my Instagram.

ddlovato: merry christmas baby🖤

———————————————

How are y'all liking the story? Do you have any ideas you want to see? Please vote and comment!

I love you, stay strong💕
~S