~Chapter 12~

I am not sure on how accurate the reader count is, but I have over a hundred "views" on my story and I just wanted to say you guys are crazy and thank you :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream P.O.V

"Jschlatt got karl on Friday last week, beat him up pretty bad, but I helped him out and he's good"

so they were together this weekend....Jschlatt was right.... Don't worry sapnap, I won't let him manipulate you. I'm comming buddy...

No One's P.O.V

Dream, Sapnap, and Karl all walked into class and took their seats. Sapnap and dream sat in their usual seats, but karl's seat was still in the back. As class was getting settled, sapnap leaned over to dream

"Hey man, I know you said you are fine, but I just wanna make sure that there is nothing you wanna say or--"

"Yeah I'm fine I told you, really :)" dream responded genuinely

I'll be even more fine when friday rolls around he thought

"Okay chicos and chicas, please take your seats I have a couple of things. First, I hope that you are all working hard on your song project which I will remind you that you are to perform at the showcase on Friday. Quick note, while you are not allowed to collaborate on your song, if you would like to "team up" for instrumental purposes that is okay. So if one of you cannot play an instrument but want one for your song, you are allowed to get another students help, that is okay, but YOU must write the music, they can only play it. ALSO, I have the line up for friday: Write this down somewhere so you don't forget: (blah blah blah blah blah people people people), dream, people people, and sapnap. Okay, the class work is up on the board, and if you have any questions:... ask a partner before asking me."

As all the kids got up and started to move around, karl came to the front and formed a triad for the three to sit together and face one another.

"Alright, so I have the music and the lyrics ready, but I haven't practiced them yet. Here karl you can look at the song. So sap what do you have so far?" dream spoke first

"Uuuuhmmmm, to be honest I have...not alot bro" sapnap said with a laugh

"ofcourse you don't. Juts show me what you do have"dream said smiling

Sapnap got out the page he wrote on saturday. Dream took it and looked it over.

Dream P.O.V

hmmm hmm song choice has good range of options. Ugh instruments...yeah I will probably have him do something else. Things he like: banana pancakes AH those slap! that and.....karl

I looked up at sapnap, who was looking at the lyric sheet with karl. I looked at karl, a slow anger rising in the pit of my stomach.

Keep it cool...it will be fixed I reminded myself

I then noticed karl's notebook: it was sitting on the desk in front of him.

"The notebook with the green spiral- bring it to me" (Jschlatt voice over)

"So...what do you guys think?" I asked

"This is like...amAZING dude. I was skeptical at first, but you really did a good job man" sapnap spoke, karl nodding in agreement.

"Glad you like it, so karl: what about you? How is your song coming along?" I asked, turning my attention to karl

Karl shrugged and teetered a hand side to side(the eh, so-so hand thing), finally nodding and smiling.