~Chapter 17~

The surprise is *drum rool* ......................a lime chapter! It is more like lime flavored as it is not a whole bunch. This is a first for me, so hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap was walking to his bike after leaving dreams house when he got a notification on his phone from karl:

Hey, r u awake? I'm at your house rn. My backpack is

 still in your garage and I need it for tomorrow. Can I get it?

Oh yeah sure thing. I am leaving dreams house rn. U 

can let yourself in if you don't want to wait

Sapnap responded and got on his bike to head home.

(Mini time skip)

Sapnap P.O.V

I parked my bike in the garage and grabbed my backpack. Karl's was nowhere to be seen, so I assumed he let himself in and got it. I walked into my house and locked the doors before heading upstairs. As I walked down the hall to my room, I noticed that my door was open and a light was on.

Curious, I tip toed to my door and peaked in and what I saw took me by surprise: karl was in my room. His backpack was on the ground near my bed and he was posing in front of my mirrored closet doors wearing my blue crew neck panda sweatshirt. He looked so cute, and then I noticed he was still wearing the skirt that we bought that day. I walked into the room making sure to be quiet. I went in the reflection of mirror, and as soon as he saw me standing behind him, he whipped around.

"Hey pretty boy" I say

He stands there looking at the floor, probably embarrassed that he got caught trying to steal my jacket. He looked so cute standing there. The sight of him in my hoodie and a skirt started to drive me nuts. I walked slowly closer to him, karl still looking down at the floor. I lifted up his chin with my finger so he was looking at me and we locked eyes.

I leaned down and we locked lips. I leaned more into the kiss, pushing his back onto the mirror as my hands went to his hips and his around my neck. We stood there making out against my mirror as I slid my hands up and down his small body. We broke apart for air, and I leaned into his ear.

"That skirt looks cute on you....." I told him as I played with the fabric at his hips.

"but I think it would look better on my floor"

as I said this I felt karl tremble in his hands and I pulled away, he was blushing so hard and trying not to smile. I leaned back in and attacked his neck, leaving bite makes and hickies all over his pale skin. I could hear his gasp and giggle as I did this.

I picked him up and walked over to the bed. I layed him on my bed and got on top of him. I smiled into another kiss. 

I loved him, I really did and I wanted to tell him...you know what: why shouldn't I? For goodness sakes I'm singing a love song to him tomorrow night. No point in waiting till then.

I pulled away: "karl"

He looked at me smiling. God, here goes nothing

"I--"

"SAPNAP!?!! SAPNAP IS THAT YOU?" sapnap's mom called, coming fast down the hallway to my room.

WE broke apart and quickly got off the bed; karl ducking down on the side of the bed facing away from the door as she came in the doorway.