~Chapter 16~

I want to take a hot minute to thank you guys for everything: (I know it's not super accurate) but 250 views and 22 votes overall is INSANE. Thank you :') Here is a long one for you guys!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream caught up to his friends and they walked to class together. As they sat down, Mr.Quackity started off class with an announcement.

"Chicos and Chicas, Hola and buenos dias. So the showcase is tomorrow and I hope that you are putting the final touches on your songs. I also would like to remind you of the dress code: please dress nicely. You do not have to where a monkey suit, just a nice shirt or something. Remember, you are performing in front of the whole school for a grade! So please be smart. No class work today: just work on your songs"

With that, class began and kids got in their friend groups, karl moving to the front to sit with sapnap and dream.

"Okay: so what are you guys wearing. I did not even think about it. I have no idea what to wear. I don't even know if I have anything" dream started the conversation

"Bruh I don't know. We can always walk to the strip mall down the road and look for something? I have to come over to work on the song anyway, so yeah" sapnap responded

"Oh yeah, I'm down. Karl I know you're not performing, but do you want to go with us?" dream asked, turning to karl

Karl shook his head with a smile. The wheels in dream's head started turning

"OOOOOOO wait I have an idea!! Lets take the off roads. It will be quicker and more fun" dream exclaimed.

(Okay. pause. I am sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but the setting they are in is somewhere where the neighborhoods/malls/schools are kinda far apart and separated by wilderness; like the place you would own and take a motorized dirt bike to ride)

Dream and sapnap both owned dirt bikes and often went riding together. The walk from where they lived to the mall was not super far, but the off roads made it a slightly shorter distance.

"Well..wait, karl do you have a dirt bike. I don't think you do, do you?" sapnap asked karl

Karl furrowed his eyebrows and shoke his head. Dream saw the window of opportunity and set a little trap.

"Well that's okay: I can just give him a ride." dream said nonchalantly, giving sapnap a look

"NO--ach, I mean: no you don't have to do that. I'll have him ride with me. Besides you'd just crash and die dude" sapnap joked. Dream was always the more risky one when they went off road, but dream used that to his advantage to push them together.

"Okay: you give him a ride then. I'll get my bike and meet you two at sapnap's."

Sapnap and karl just looked at each other, then looked away as they both started turning pink. Dream watched with satisfaction: His plan to bring them together worked.

(Time skip to when school ended and karl and sapnap are walking to sapnap's house. Dream left earlier than them because he had farther to walk/his house is the farthest from school.)

"So have you ever been on a dirt bike before?" sapnap asked

karl shoke his head.

"Oh, well it is like half way between a normal bicycle and a motorcycle. It is actually pretty fun, dream and I like to ride them together. You can borrow my extra helmet"

They walked up to sapnap's house and sapnap went to open his garage. Karl stood in the driveway as sapnap walked his dirt bike out. It was black and red with little flame designs on the body. Karl looked at with wide eyes: he had never been on one before, nor had he ever been "off roading" before. He eyed the bike as sapnap went back into the garage to get the helmets for them.