~Chapter 14~

Bruh I think my body is trying to self destruct. ANYWAY, enjoy my 1:30 am sick brain sleep deprived chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_-_-_Wednesday_-_-_

Dream woke up to his phone ringing instead of his usual alarm. As he sat up to grab his phone he saw sapnap's picture on the screen. Confused, he answered:

"Hello?"

"Dude where are you?"

"At home, why?"

"Are you coming to school today?"

Dream pulled away his phone to check the time, 6:50. Fuck, I missed the BUS.

"Dammit, yeah I am I just missed the bus. Looks like I'm running to school" dream said sarcastically as he got up and started to change

"Well, there is nothing like FrEsH aIr In ThE MoRnInG" Sapnap said laughing

"OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP. I gotta go bye" dream hung up as he threw on his backpack and went out the door.

(Time skip to when he is at school; 7:05)

Dream walked up to the front of the school: Mr.Q is gonna have my ass

Dream walked in the doors and through the hallway to get to class. As he turned the corner, he was met with Jschlatt, leaning on his shoulder against the lockers. Dream just stopped, his eyes widened.

"Hello dream"

Dream just looked at him, unsure of what to do.

"You know dream, I just saw the funniest thing: you see, I say karl and sapnap walking into school today, without you. I also noticed that your friend (he put air quotes) karl was very distressed. It turns out that he lost his precious purple notebook. You wouldn't happen to know where it ended up....would you?" Jschlatt asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Uh NO, no no i-i-i wouldn't know" dream stuttered as ponk and punz came up behind Jschlatt

"Are you sure? Because a little birdie told me that, last night, karl went over to a certain someone's house.  And is it not also a coincidence that, after he left that house, he noticed that his notebook was gone."

Dream froze: he knew. He quickly turned around and started sprinting. Jschlatt and all chased after him, but it was a short lived chase as punz tackled dream to the ground; ponk soon joined him. Dream struggled to fight them as they ripped his backpack off and handed it to Jschlatt. They pinned dreams arms behind his back as he lay in the ground; he struggled to get up.

"No STOP! I changed my mind. I want out of the deal!! They ARE my friends. mmmm" dream tried to speak from the floor.

Jschlatt walked over to dream on the ground and got down to his level, holding the backpack in front of him.

"Oh dream dream dream, did you honestly think I was trying to help you?"

Dream stopped struggling at those words, he looked up at Jschlatt

"Wait...omg wait, you don't see it--hahahah AHAHHAH" Jschlatt went on laughing psychotically

"ahhhh dream. You see, your little friend sapnap was getting in my way. I told him I would get him, but I wanted to make sure it cut deep, so that he would never forget that he messed with me. I needed to get him where it really hurt, I needed a weak spot. I was having a bit of trouble not gonna lie, but Oooohhh when I saw how he treated KARL, how he stood up for him and lent him his hoodie, I knew I found one. All I needed was an entrance, some way of getting to the jugular. I knew I couldn't go for karl, but maybe there was someone else. Someone that hated karl just as much as I did, and was insecure and weak-minded enough for me to convince to help me destroy his best friend's relationship. That someone turned out to be you dream, and--(Jschlatt pulled out karl's notebook from his backpack) I cannot thank you enough" Jschlatt smiled.