Prologue

This story takes place in the year 2021. Also it is an alternate universe so there is no covid in 2021 here on this planet. We can see werewolves, vampires and witches in this story....

This story contains mxm and mpreg.....
So kindly ignore if you are not interested in this🙏

Before I start , as I said this story takes place in an alternate universe and this planet name called Cern where werewolves are classified as alpha beta and omega....

In early stages of this planet Cern, every werewolves were mated with their destined mates.....

In this planet Cern, every werewolves worship moon goddess aka Luna.....she is the one who creates werewolves mates who are destined with each other that will endure both the greatest joy and most heartbreaking defeats of life with. They will love and feel emotions that they never felt with any other person on this planet.

In the werewolves pack, Alpha is always dominant and strong over all the other wolves in the pack. Alphas are always aggressive and wild but when it comes to omega or their mates, they protect and nurture to the fullest. Alpha generally go in to rut. Rut is the the overwhelming need to breed. Ruts tend to make Alphas more aggressive toward any other Alphas who might come near their Omega/bond-mate.

Beta is like second in command, beta is dominant all over the werewolves but the Alpha.

Omega, both male and female can give birth to a child. Also they are fragile and weak. By having heat cycles they ovulate and have the ability to get pregnant.....

For unmated omegas they have to be careful near alpha because alphas can't control themselves near omega who went through their heat.....Alphas can't control of this situation and have sex with omega hence they got pregnant...So to prevent this unwanted pregnancy omega use suppressants during heat to control their sweet scents which triggers Alpha.

However all wolves have scent glands on their wrists and junctures of the neck. These scents can be sensed by their destined mates....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

White polca pack is the first and foremost pack in the whole planet....Anurak Vihokratana is the king or alpha of this pack.... He is the righteous king and he follow his traditions and culture of mating.

But these are all in the early period of this planet......after some time more wolves do not love their mates and have affairs with inmate (means they are not destined to each other) wolves......this leads to more problems and they blame their heats to continue their relationship with inmate wolves also they don't want to mate with their destined mates anymore.......

It all started because of one female alpha named Chirawan who doesn't want to live with her mate because he is 20 years older than her. When she finds out that her mate is much older than her she can't take this and rejects  her mate right away.

In this planet, from the beginning till now no one rejects their mates but hence it happened the news spread all over the planet. After this more werewolves started to support this and make a protest against Alpha King. They asked to make a rule that they can live with whoever they want and no one asked that person if they rejected their destined mates.

No matter what, the King doesn't approve these rules and make more strict rules about mating and bonding.

Chirawan can't take this defeat so she asks help from the Planet Necro where all witches are there.

She asked them to take revenge on the moon goddess who gave her older mate in the exchange she promised the elder witch to give her heart because witches can get more power by using werewolf hearts, especially Alpha heart.