Epilogue

A/N: I never thought I took this much time for an epilogue. Thank you so much for your Patience. Enjoy reading.

_______________________________________

Epilogue

April 2023

Jongcheveevat's family went on vacation for 3 days at the beach.

They were enjoying their time with their family. Non was so tired from morning to take care of four babies including Ohm.

Ohm: Non, you can take a rest. I will take care of babies.

Even though he wants to take care of them, he can't move his body anymore. He was literally exhausted.

Non: okay I will be sleeping inside in our room. Wake me up if anything.

Ohm: Sure baby. Take some rest.

Non was sleeping for sometime and he went into deep sleep.

He started to have a dream, and in that he is standing on the beach side where he looks at Ohm who is playing with their babies.

Ohm: Non, come play with us.

Non just smiled at them and moved his legs towards them when the whole place turned to dark and ohm was not there instead, One blue black wolf standing there. It's Ohm's wolf but he can't say it's really Ohm's wolf because his fur has changed to black and his eyes are red not blue eyes.

He doesn't know what is happening but he doesn't feel warm towards the wolf that he thought it's his Alpha's wolf form. While he was thinking that black wolf came near him. He was so afraid that he didn't know what to do.

Non: Ohm! Help me. Help me Ohm.

He was shouting loudly in his sleep when the black wolf used his claws to attack Non.

Ohm: Non! Non wake up what happened.

Baby I am here. Wake up Non.

Non!!!

Ohm shouted loudly that Non woke up from his sleep.

Non: Ohm!!

Ohm: What happened Non! Why were you shouting? Did you have any nightmares?

Non: Ohm.  I am….. scared… I …..I ….I saw your wolf.

Ohm: What?

Non: It's….but …..I don't know if it was really your wolf.

Ohm: Non I don't understand. First please calm down. Wait….

Have some water.

Non drank the water and looked up at Ohm then again started crying while hugging him.

Ohm: Calm down Non. Everything is alright. I am here. Don't worry.

Non: I was having a nightmare. It's…..in that I saw black wolf with red eyes. First I thought it's your wolf form. Because it was blue black fur with blue eyes but it changed to pure black fur with red eyes.

I don't know why I was having this dream. And it made me scared that something will happen to you.

Non hugged ohm tightly. He was so scared that his whole body was literally shaking.

Ohm: Non, calm down. It's just a dream so don't think too much. Nothing will happen to me.

Non: No Ohm, it's not just a simple dream that we should ignore. It's related to you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I am afraid I will lose you.