Chapter 4

Ohm's POV:

I can't control my anger and growl at the Alphas near us…..

His scent is so strong that it triggers every Alphas here….

"He is mine"

That's it. I couldn't stand it anymore and went to a nearby pack clinic.

But before I reached the clinic someone forcly grabbed my arm to stop.

When I turned to see who it would be. It was Alpha Pluem.

Ohm: Alpha Pluem.

Pluem: What are you doing with my brother?

Ohm: Your brother??

Pluem: Yes he is my younger brother. What happened to him? How come he is here?

Ohm: First we will let the doctor check on him then will explain everything…..

After I placed my omega on the clinic bed…. the doctor checked on him and told that he fainted because he couldn't take more Alphas pheromones…

Doctor: After some time he will wake up….Also he didn't take suppressants so he released his pheromones and lost his energy….So make him take some rest and have suppressants will make him better..

Pluem: Thanks Doctor. I will take care of him.

After the doctor went outside of the room. Alpha Pluem asked the question again..

Pluem: Now tell me….

Ohm: I was about to meet you in the financial sector...I just saw him in the financial sector entrance. He fell unconscious because of too much alpha energy surrounding him, so I took him to the pack clinic.

So he really is your brother??

Pluem: What makes you think that you ask this question?

Ohm: I am just confirming that you really are his family member so that I am rest assured he is safe…

Pluem: Yes he is my younger brother and he is an Omega…I am really thankful to you for this help….. He means a lot to me….I am not sure what had happened to him if you are not there to help him..

Once again thanks… I will take care of him from here..

Ohm: Oh that's good to hear…..By the way, about today's meeting?

Pluem: We will have this meeting tomorrow and I will make sure to schedule it and let you know the details.

Ohm: Thanks Alpha Pluem. I am leaving now.

It's not the right time to talk about me and my Omega to Alpha Pluem… Also I am not sure how they will react to it…...It's better I have to talk with my Omega first….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.