Chapter 18

Flashback continues:-

Like an instinct , Ohm also turned to look at Nanon, he was wonderstruck by the beauty in front of him.

He felt the sweet smell of his Omega. Yes, Ohm found his mate. He was so happy to see his mate.

But on the other side Nanon's werewolf instinct tells him it's his mate right in front of him but he doesn't like the fact that his mate is an Alpha.

He doesn't want his mate to be an Alpha but Omega.

He was about to reject him right away but he felt happy to see his mate smile in front of him so he didn't want to hurt his feelings at the same time.

While he was thinking he felt his whole body start to burn like fire. Also he felt more dizzy and fell off on the ground.

Ohm rushed to Nanon and tried to wake him up. He found that Nanon went into heat and he released an enormous amount of pheromones that made Ohm go into rut. Even though he can't control himself, Ohm carried Nanon in a bridal style and went into the hotel where he stayed.

After he entered the room, he placed Nanon slowly on the bed and checked Nanon's pants and shirt pockets to find any suppressants.

He found it in his pants pocket and tried to wake him up to make him take the pills.

After some time Nanon woke up and slowly opened his eyes and found his mate placing his hands on either side of his cheeks.

He felt very content by having his Alpha beside him. On the other hand, Ohm really tried his best not to do anything to Nanon without his consent so before he lost his patience he gave suppressants to Nanon to take.

Also Ohm took his pills to reduce the heat in his body that was increasing more from time to time.

Nanon doesn't feel any less, it becomes more and more intense everytime he senses Ohm's presence and breath.

Non: Do something. I don't care.

Ohm: No I won't. Even though you are my mate I can't do this as soon as I meet you. Also I want to know you better before I go to this stage. What's your name?

Non: Don't ask. I am giving my permission to you. Also you are my mate. I don't think these suppressants will work better than you……………. Alpha.

This endearment call triggers Ohm so much that he can't control himself and places a kiss on Nanon's lips and they kiss each other like there is no tomorrow.

Ohm kept on placing his tongue on Nanon's upper lip to allow him to explore every inch of his mouth. For Nanon it's so intimidating that he gladly accepts to explore each other's mouths.

They are passionately kissing each other until their own saliva makes a thin rope between them when they part each for taking some breaths.

Nanon dazed at Ohm's eyes that he totally forgot that he was about to reject his mate. But no matter what he can't control his desire that he wants his Alpha's touch everywhere in his body.

Ohm: Can we stop?

Ohm asked while breathing heavily due to shortness of breath.

Non: Continue and don't make me say this again.

Nanon felt really shy when he asked Ohm to continue. It's so embarrassing that he doesn't want to ask again.

Ohm: But I don't have any protection.

Non: I can take pills tomorrow so don't bother.

Ohm: Are you sure?

Non: Can you stop asking? I am giving my whole consent to this. Even though I am in heat I am conscious enough to give my consent. So don't ask again.