Chapter 32

Before the game start:

Every mate who is going to hide in the forest gives their hints to OffGun so their mates try to find them with the clues.

Later all Omegas and Alpha left to hide in the forest, Non is the last one who was about to write a hint in the paper.

Gun: Choose any places that you want.

Gun showed the map of the forest and asked Nanon to choose.

While he was thinking to choose, his wolf sense makes him feel strange.

New: What happened Non?

Non: It's…...I feel something strange, my wolf wants to say something. It's…..like I  want to be with my mate.

Tay: Why is it suddenly happening?

Tay asked while looking into the sky. Mew also looked up where Tay was looking at.

Mew: You are thinking what I am thinking Alpha Tay.

Tay: Full moon day

Gun: Usually on New moon day, every wolf went into heat. So…..

Non: I am sure it's not heat, because I don't feel much heat in my body. Still I feel like I want to see Ohm so much.

I just liked to be with my mate…..I want to see my mate in wolf form.

Tay: Wolf form. Why?

Non: I am sorry everyone, I didn't say this before but my wolf keeps on urging me to be with my Alpha all the time. Even though Ohm makes more time to spend with me regardless he is having more work, still I need my Alpha presence more since the day I changed into wolf form.

I asked Ohm to try to shift or call his wolf by mindlink. But he can't do it. Because no one has the ability to do it. But I can feel the wolf but not fully. I think I have an idea to trigger Ohm's wolf.

Gulf: What is that?

Non: I want Ohm to find me without any clue. Because without any clue in this big forest, it will be difficult to find.

Like how I am having this strange feeling, I am sure he will get triggered on this full moon day where he doesn't get any clue to find me.

Papa: But this is dangerous in the forest without any clue.

Non: I am pretty sure that my Alpha will find me no matter what. But if you are afraid then….

Non write hints in the paper and give it to Gun.

Tell him to open only if he loses patience. I know he never loses patience and is determined to do what he is doing.

I believe in my Alpha.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Present:

Ohm: Why does everyone keep saying full moon day?

Ohm keeps on thinking when remember that Non mentioned to trigger his wolf so that he can shift into wolf form.

Ohm: Since it's a full moon day, can I change into wolf form?

Ohm questions himself while thinking how to trigger his wolf. Also he was thinking about the location of Nanon in this big Deep forest.

Flashback:

In honeymoon trip:

They are packing their things and get ready to go back to the Blue Hyacinth Pack.