Chapter 7

Nanon's POV:

After reaching home, every arrangement for Frank's birthday party has done already....

Other pack members have started to come, so I have to get ready for the party....

We invited all Alpha and Luna and their families from other packs......

It's really good to see more werewolves from other packs on this kind of occasion....

As much as I work, at the same time I really like going out meeting relatives and friends from other packs.....

After changing into a White suit I checked in the mirror once and went out of the room....

Before I reached the great Hall someone stopped me in my tracks...

....: Long time no see Non...

Non: Chimon, when did you come??

Chimon: Just 5 mins before...

Someone too busy to not even text me....

Non: Not like that Chimon. Because many things happened here.......I can't even spend some time for myself.

Chimon: Care to share...

Non: As you know already, I am the new director of the financial sector. But on my first day I saw him and I didn't know what to do..

Chimon: Who?

Non: The one I never wanted to see again.

Chimon: You saw him???

Where?

When?

What is his name?

Non: In my office, regarding some deal with the insurance scheme from Blue Hyacinth Pack......

Chimon: Name?

Non: Ohm Jongcheveevat from Blue Hyacinth Pack King's last son......

Chimon: Don't you know him before?

Non: Nope

Chimon: Yes, how come you know because he normally doesn't attend any unofficial events.

Non: Do you know him?

Chimon: Yes of course....

He is well educated in telecommunication and media.......He is very handsome, well next your brother...... Also he is well known for his skills in works as we already know Blue Hyacinth Pack has more Alphas. So they have more industries than White Polca Pack and Red Orchid Pack.....And even I know him because of my insatiable desire to work on web developing and telecommunication. He is my idol.

They also have collaboration with Amber Citrine Pack and Turquoise Divine Pack.

Non: How do you know all this?

Chimon: Don't say I am nosy....

Non: I am not.....

Chimon: Well you should get more updates on your neighbour pack first so it will be useful to your work....

Anyway, what did he say?

Non: He confessed to me......

Chimon: What did you........

Non: I said no...

Chimon: What? Why? What's the problem?

Non: I want to marry an Omega not an Alpha.....

Chimon: You don't want to give up on that.

Non: Never.

Chimon: Are you serious?