Chapter 5

Nanon's POV:

I feel like this is the first day in my life…. Like I am born again….

After what happened yesterday I was really thankful to Frank for the rest of my life….

I owe my life to him… 

Now I am getting ready for my first day working in the financial sector…

Dad will give an official announcement to the whole Cern that I am the new Director of the Financial department…..

I am sure there are many against this decision but I am prepared for everything and I definitely prove myself in this industry….

After my brother's gave their support and confidence…..

Myself, Dad and P'Pluem went to the White Polca palace and there were many reporters present already…

Interview went for at least 30 mins maximum because as expected many are against it because they don't want to allow an Omega in the palace…..

But Dad persuaded them by saying there will be no more issues since I am wearing a Blood vial necklace that was made from Dad's blood. It has great effects because they can see from their own eyes that I did not faint or they don't feel my pheromones that will trigger Alphas…..

But they still asked many questions about what other omegas can't allow in the palace..

Dad told them that they will bring a solution to that in the near future…..

So the interview ended at last…

But I can see Dad was very angry and anxious after the interview…..

However he never showed any worries in front of me…

Tay: You may think this is a chance to prove yourself that you are good enough to handle this financial sector but I myself know that my son can be good at anything he do….but I am restricting all this time because you are an omega, it causes many issues in the Palace….. However we don't see any problem after you wore that necklace and we proved it gives a good effect to everyone now….it's the chance to prove to the world who you are?

I am also waiting to hear your experience of Omega to an Alpha at the end of the quarter…

Good luck My son.

Non: That's it!!!

Tay: What do you expect?

Non: I thought you would ask anything about…..

Tay: Don't worry about anything. Just focus on your work….

After Dad went to the palace Myself and P'Pluem went to the Financial department…..

I was expecting Dad to get angry at me or ask me anything related to that interview but it was a total surprise to me that he wished me Good luck and just went….

While thinking I don't know when I entered into the Financial sector, P'Pluem and I went to a conference room and he introduced me to the other Directors then went to my Main cabinet where I should work….

P'Pluem explained some details and gave heads up so I could work without any nervousness……

P'Pluem: Today is your first day here for work so be careful and do your best… Good luck Nong…

I am going to the palace to work with Dad and if you need anything or any doubts you can call me whenever….

So I am leaving for now. Take care…