Chapter 21

Ohm and Fah went outside of the ball to have a walk in the garden

Ohm: I want to say something.

Fah: I am ready to hear the answer.

Ohm: You know I was going to tell you?

Fah: Yes. I know the answer too. But I want to hear from you.

Ohm: Fah!!

Fah: You can tell me.

Ohm: I can't think of you more than a friend. It's not that you are not good. It's…

Fah: You can't forget your mate?

Ohm: Yes. Also I don't get any feelings other than I can see you as my good friend.

Fah: Thank Goddess. At least I can be your friend.

Ohm: Are you okay Fah?

Fah: I am more than okay. Also I am happy that I am your friend at least.

Ohm: You know you are pretty and smart. I hope you will find someone better than me.

Fah: I know you are going to reject me anyway but I want some memories with you. I can say for all these days how you treat me is what I wanted in my life. The whole month you may not show your love but caring.

I love how you care for me and treat me well.

Ohm: May I ask you something?

Is your destined mate not treating you well? Or he/she doesn't care about you.

Fah: It's not that he did something that we are apart. It's that I rejected him and….

Ohm: What's the reason to reject him if he doesn't do anything wrong to you?

Fah: ………………

Ohm: I am sorry I asked too much I think. You don't need to say that's okay.

Fah: We are friends right?

Ohm: Of Course we are.

Fah: Then you can ask me anything. Also I don't want to keep secrets with my best friend. Only friend.

Ohm: Don't you have any friends?

Fah: Never in my life. It's not someone's fault it's totally mine.

Ohm: Why are you blaming yourself?

Fah: Okay then. I am going to say something. Can you listen?

Ohm: Always.

Fah: Then can you believe me if I say something that's going to be unbelievable.

Ohm: ……

Fah: So

Ohm: Yes. Go ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Go ahead