Chapter 13

Pat: Ohm Jongcheveevat

Non: Ohm Jongcheveevat

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked back at the new one who entered the temple just now.

Chimon is totally shocked that he can't find words to say. How come he's here? Chimon thought.

Fah stopped what she was doing, when she saw two people shouting Ohm's name at the same time.

After realisation hits, Nanon shouting again by calling Chimon name this time…

Non: Sorry I mean Chimon Adulkittiporn, he promised to meet me tonight, but here he is. What friend are you? Huh?

Chimon again dumbstruck by Non's words that what he is plotting now.

Chimon: How come you found me? At Last he asked the question that pestered him to ask.

Non: Your social media posts and location tagging.

Chimon tagged location in every post from morning till now.

Fah: Oh I am sorry on behalf of Chimon. I was the one who stopped him for doing a rehearsal with Ohm.

If I was known before, I……

Non: No that's okay… Still it's his mistake that he should have informed you all before.

I really apologise to disturbing you guys. I am sorry.

Fah: That's fine. Rehearsal completed now. We all can go.

Pat: Wait everyone…... Fah!!....What was that before that you were trying to kiss Ohm and all.

Fah: That's rehearsal Pat. Kiss scene also included in the script.

Pat just looked at Ohm to confirm if it's true or not.

Ohm: Yes I was the one who wrote the script but I never thought I would be the one who was going to act on it in the end.

But I didn't expect that we would do it in the rehearsal. He looked at Fah while asking.

Fah: Well I didn't kiss in the end, just went near you that's all. It was just acting.

No matter what, we will eventually kiss each other while shooting. So it will be better by doing it now to minimise the awkwardness between us. Am I right Ohm?

Ohm: Hmm....You have a point Fah. Let's take this in a professional way so we don't feel awkward while doing it.

Fah: Don't take me wrong Pat. I was doing everything in a professional way.

If I want to do anything with him out of profession I will definitely ask him straight-forward.

Are we okay now Pat?

Pat: Okay....And I am sorry Fah, I just misunderstood.

Fah: That's okay Pat. Well, let's go, everyone. We have to meet again tomorrow guys.

Everyone bid their goodbyes and went to their respective Pack….

For Chimon and Non, they straight away went to the Red Orchid pack and both went to Chimon room.

Chimon: So what was that before?🤨

Non: ………

Chimon: I am asking you Non, tell me.

Non: I am sorry I messed up.

Chimon: Why?

Non: After my shift ended I was checking pictures that you posted on social media.