Chapter 25

Nanon's POV:

When I was talking with Chimon we heard loud noises that came from the wedding venue. When we reached there, we witnessed P' Davika and P' Sky marking each other by their necks.

Before I realised what happened, P'Davika announced P' Sky as his mate.

Chimon: Atlast she accepts him.

Nanon: You know it already.

Chimon: Yes. But you are not in the situation to listen to it. She rejected him 8 years back like you rejected Ohm.

But at last she has the courage to accept him and claim him as her Omega. Now this is my Sister.

Now tell me when you are going to prove as my best friend?

I hereby pronounce Alpha Davika Adulkittiporn and Omega Sky Jongcheveevat as husband and wife.

Nanon: I am happy for P'.

Chimon: Me too.

When I was watching Ohm far from where I was standing My Dad approached Ohm and punched him in the face.

I don't know why my Dad hit my Alpha but I have this seething rage in my body when I witness My Alpha get a couple of punches thrown by my Dad.

I was so angry that I started to growl. I don't know if it came from my mouth. Before I knew what was happening to me I started to run towards My Alpha to save him.

Before I reached my Alpha my body shifted into wolf form. I have four long legs, blue eyes and white fur that looks like snow. I stopped in my tracks about what was happening to me. Everyone started to look at me as a weirdo. But I couldn't care less and stood in front of my Alpha and growled at my Dad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third POV:

Everyone looked at the white wolf that was protecting Ohm

Ohm doesn't know what he is witnessing in front of him. But he wasn't scared of the white wolf and touched his fur lightly.

Ohm: Is that really you, Non? I can't believe my eyes.

Tay and Mew: It's a wolf form.

When Non found no harm to his Alpha he calmed down and shifted back to human form.

When he returns to human form he doesn't have clothes in his body. Ohm covered Non's lower body with his jacket while Tay cover upper body with his coat.

Meanwhile, New went to find some clothes for Non. Afterwards they made Nanon fully clothed.

Nanon: Dad why did you hit my Alpha?

Tay: How can you change to wolf form?

Nanon: I don't know how it happened. But can you tell me why you hit him?