Chapter 42

Niran's Birthday:

At evening:

Gulf: Non, has Niran ready?

Non: Yes Papa. Give me a minute.

Niran wears a blue long-sleeved shirt and a pair of chinos in a cotton weave. Shirt with a button-down collar and a detachable bow tie with an elastic strap. Trousers with an adjustable, elasticated waist and fake fly and button

Gulf: My Grandson is way too handsome.

Niran: Grandpa!!

Gulf: Come here my baby.

Petch: Everything ready, can we go downstairs?

Non: Sure.

Once they came downstairs everyone's eyes were on Niran. He is so attractive and has this contagious smile that makes everyone smile and happy.

Ohm: Oh… here my baby boy.

Give him to me Non.

Ohm and Non wearing a matching couple outfit with a navy suit dark navy v-neck sweater white button up spread collar shirt with ankle length navy blue pants and white sneakers.

After the cake cutting ended everyone came to the stage and wished Niran.

Ohm: Atlast you came.

Pat: I am sorry Ohm, sorry Non, it's…..

Ohm: That's okay Pat. I was just teasing you.

Non: And we understand.

Pat: Thank you two. You three are good together. And Niran is too handsome and his contagious smile makes everyone here happy. I wish I could see him everyday. 

Non: You are always welcome. 

After a few hours, some people left while some close relatives and friends were still there.

New: I think Niran is tired. Take him to the bedroom. 

Non: Okay Papa.

Non was about to go back inside, the whole place was very calm and silent. 

Tay: Alpha Charong!!

Charong: Why are you all looking at me like that? 

Am I not welcome here? I thought this birthday party includes all the pack members in the Cern.

Mew: That's not it, you are welcome.

Charong: Well, can I see the birthday boy?

Ohm: He is sleeping so you can't.

Charong: Hmm, atleast I got to see my Grandson's face.

Charong looked at Ohm and smiled.

Charong: You really grew up well, just like your Dad.

I am really very sad that I can't see my great grandson.

Charong was about to leave the place but he is not here simply to see his grandson but his great grandson. He doesn't want to leave just yet.

Charong: I hope you are not afraid of me that you can't show my great grandson's face. Or are you….

Gulf: Stop this already.

We are not afraid of you and he is really sleeping.

Charong: I just asked to see his face, nothing else.