Chapter 26

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

Because of this commotion they rescheduled OhmNanon marriage four days after on White Polca Pack.

Everyone present in the MewGulf mansion to discuss Ohm and Non marriage.

Off: Everything happened just like that. I don't have any idea about my own daughter's mate. But I am happy it's Sky and they are married already.

Davika: Sorry Dad. I was such a coward to think like that. I promise everyone that I will never leave my Omega anymore. I will take care of him well.

Gun: That's good to know.

Tay: I don't know how Non transformed into wolf form.

Mew: I don't have any idea.

Non: It all happened just like that. I can't transform now, maybe because my wolf acknowledges my Alpha is safe and fine.

Fah: Can I say something?

All: Sure.

Fah: I am Chirawon from the past. I am reincarnated.

All: What???

Fah explained everything from the past till now. Also she explained she is sure about OhmNanon as a couple in said prophecy.

Fah: Maybe because they are the prophecy couple I think they prove their love and bonding to the whole Cern.

Also about Non shifted to wolf form because he was about to protect his mate Ohm so his inner wolf made an appearance in front of everyone to protect his Alpha.

Tay: We all lost our wolf form because of the curse. If they are the said couple then they are proving as said in Prophecy.

But Fah, we don't see much changes in Cern. Is the curse really broken?

Fah: I am not sure how to break the curse. I am already with my mate now. The said couple is also together.

Ohm: Not together yet. I mean we aren't married.

Fah: It might be. I will announce that I am Chirawon and my past to the whole Cern after OhmNon marriage and we will see what will happen.

Tay: Yes Fah. You are correct. We will do that.

Later, everyone left except TayNew, Ayutthaya and OffGun family.

Mild: Dad. Papa. I am leaving.. Please take care of yourself.

Mild hugged their parents and siblings.

Baifern: Don't worry everyone. She is my world now, I will take care of her well. I promise you all.

They promised to meet them often.

Tay: Okay Alpha Mew we are leaving. We need to make so many arrangements for the wedding.

OffGun: I still can't believe anything that happened today. It's like a dream. But I am happy that everything went well.

Davika: Alpha Mew. Luna Gulf. I promise you I will take good care of Sky and I will never leave him.

Gulf: I am very happy today. Thank you so much Davika.

Mew: We can't describe our happiness that we had today. My both sons had their mates atlast.

Sky: Take care everyone.

After a group hug by their family Sky bid his goodbye and left MewGulf mansion.

Nanon: Dad, Papa I want to stay with my Alpha. So I will be back tomorrow.

Tay: But…

New: You can stay Non. Tay let him stay here.